FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume IX, Issue 40:
● The top news item in the Nov. 1, 2019 edition: FORSCOM units transfer authority ISO Atlantic Resolve.
● Senior Leader -- Sgt. Maj. of the Army, Sgt. Maj. Michael A. Grinston, spoke to Army recruiters at Fort Knox, Ky. during the U.S. Army Recruiting Command's Annual Leaders Training Conference.
● This week's On Point: 2019 Army Modernization Strategy.
● Meet Your Army: Sgt. Ryan Soares, mortuary affairs specialist, 123rd Support Battalion, 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division, recently received the Carl Robinson El Paso County Commissioner's Award which recognizes individuals whose character and acts positively impact the El Paso community.
● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- For actions in combat in 2015, an 82nd Airborne Division Officer was recently awarded the 2019 Alexander R. Nininger Award for Valor at Arms.
-- The Joint Readiness Training Center and Fort Polk retention team was recently recognized as the top retention team in U.S. Army's Forces Command.
-- Soldiers of the 528th Hospital Center, 1st Medical Brigade, returned to Fort Bliss recently after a deployment to Iraq ISO Operation Inherent Resolve.
-- 82nd Airborne Division Soldiers recently tested at Fort Bragg a parachute system that allows delivery of military equipment and supply loads at lower altitudes.