FORSCOM FRONTLINE Newsletter
By Mr. John Satterwhite (FORSCOM)October 31, 2019
FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume IX, Issue 40:● The top news item in the Nov. 1, 2019 edition: FORSCOM units transfer authority ISO Atlantic Resolve.● Senior Leader -- Sgt. Maj. of the Army, Sgt. Maj. Michael A. Grinston, spoke to Army recruiters at Fort Knox, Ky. during the U.S. Army Recruiting Command's Annual Leaders Training Conference.● This week's On Point: 2019 Army Modernization Strategy.● Meet Your Army: Sgt. Ryan Soares, mortuary affairs specialist, 123rd Support Battalion, 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division, recently received the Carl Robinson El Paso County Commissioner's Award which recognizes individuals whose character and acts positively impact the El Paso community.● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- For actions in combat in 2015, an 82nd Airborne Division Officer was recently awarded the 2019 Alexander R. Nininger Award for Valor at Arms.
-- The Joint Readiness Training Center and Fort Polk retention team was recently recognized as the top retention team in U.S. Army's Forces Command.
-- Soldiers of the 528th Hospital Center, 1st Medical Brigade, returned to Fort Bliss recently after a deployment to Iraq ISO Operation Inherent Resolve.
-- 82nd Airborne Division Soldiers recently tested at Fort Bragg a parachute system that allows delivery of military equipment and supply loads at lower altitudes.
- July 30, 2020Army Medicine leaders visit BACH's frontlines in the war on COVID
- July 30, 2020Fort Rucker names new school LTG (R) Ellis D. Parker Elementary School
- July 28, 2020NETCOM Recognizes Top Talent
- July 28, 2020ABOVE AND BEYOND -- Fort Rucker thanks, honors 2019’s volunteers of the year
- July 28, 2020FORSCOM welcomes new Command Sergeant Major
- July 21, 2020JTL Tier II class sets precedent by graduating virtually with class project
- July 17, 2020Pacific Ocean Division to roll out new hiring strategy amid COVID-19
- July 16, 2020ACS shows appreciation to the 2019 volunteers with awards at intimate luncheon
- July 16, 2020On the frontlines against COVID-19: Public Health Nurse
- July 15, 2020SURVEY SAYS – Fort Rucker residents rate on-post housing ‘very good’
- July 2, 2020Winn ACH Soldier deploys to COVID-19 frontline
- June 25, 2020FORSCOM Frontline
- June 18, 2020FORSCOM FRONTLINE