Department of the Army announces upcoming 3rd BCT, 82nd Airborne Division, unit rotation
By U.S. Army Public AffairsMarch 29, 2019
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the summer 2019 rotation to Afghanistan of the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
The 3rd Brigade Combat Team will replace the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, as part of a regular rotation of forces in support of Operation Freedom's Sentinel.
"Our great paratroopers are honored to answer our nation's call to deploy overseas," said Col. Art Sellers, commander of the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division. "We stand eager and ready to work alongside our Afghan and coalition partners toward mission success in support of Operation Freedom's Sentinel."
For more information, contact the 82nd Airborne Division public affairs officer, Maj. Thomas Cieslak, firstname.lastname@example.org, 910-432-3275.
- August 12, 2019Fort Benning to mark National Airborne Day with parachute jumps, Airborne School graduation
- August 8, 2019By the book: Greywolf Brigade conducts Sergeant's Time Training
- July 30, 2019Leaning on your Partner
- July 24, 2019Iowa Red Bulls and 101st Airborne strengthen relationship
- July 22, 20192-18 FAR assumes role as rotational MLRS battalion
- July 22, 2019XVIII Airborne Corps memorializes fallen leader
- July 21, 2019Paratroopers Provide Security in Kandahar
- July 16, 20193rd SFG (A) honors the fallen
- July 16, 2019Under the uniform
- July 16, 201982nd Airborne Division announces 2012 Jumpmaster of the Year
- July 11, 2019Greywolf assumes Korea mission
- July 1, 2019Day 5: 2019 XVIII Airborne Corps NCO and Soldier of the Year Competition
- July 1, 2019Panther Brigade Cases Colors
- June 24, 201982nd Airborne Division paratroopers conduct CALFEX in Bulgaria