Department of the Army announces upcoming 3rd BCT, 82nd Airborne Division, unit rotation
By U.S. Army Public AffairsMarch 29, 2019
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the summer 2019 rotation to Afghanistan of the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
The 3rd Brigade Combat Team will replace the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, as part of a regular rotation of forces in support of Operation Freedom's Sentinel.
"Our great paratroopers are honored to answer our nation's call to deploy overseas," said Col. Art Sellers, commander of the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division. "We stand eager and ready to work alongside our Afghan and coalition partners toward mission success in support of Operation Freedom's Sentinel."
For more information, contact the 82nd Airborne Division public affairs officer, Maj. Thomas Cieslak, email@example.com, 910-432-3275.
- June 11, 2019Recruiting Battalion Educational Tour
- June 10, 2019Greywolf Brigade cases colors for Korea rotation
- June 10, 2019Army Conducts Third Disinterment of Native Americans at Carlisle Barracks
- May 31, 2019FORSCOM Frontline - May 31, 2019
- May 31, 2019Department of the Army announces upcoming 1st Armored Division Headquarters unit rotation
- May 30, 2019EARNING THE EXPERT INFANTRYMAN BADGE
- May 30, 2019All American week 2019
- May 27, 2019Charlie, 2-505 PIR Conducts Company Live Fire
- May 27, 2019U.S. and British Paratroopers conduct Live Fire training in Kenya
- May 27, 2019Bravo, 2-505 PIR Company Live Fire
- May 27, 20193rd Brigade Artillery Paratroopers Jump, Conduct Live Fire from Bragg Drop Zone
- May 27, 2019"The Tenacity and Ferocity of the American Paratrooper"
- May 27, 20191Fury Paratroopers Conduct Live-Fire Exercises, Continue Off Post Training Rotation
- May 27, 20193rd Brigade 82nd Airborne Division All American Week 2019
- May 21, 2019XVIII Airborne Corps memorializes fallen leader
- May 17, 2019Soldiers train with Army's first personal Unmanned Aerial System