Department of the Army announces upcoming 3rd ABCT, 1st Cavalry Division, unit rotation
By U.S. Army Public AffairsMarch 29, 2019
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the summer 2019 rotation to the Republic of Korea of the 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, stationed at Fort Hood, Texas.
The 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, will replace the 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division, as part of a regular rotation of forces in support of the Republic of Korea.
"The Greywolf Brigade is a highly trained and professional team of Soldiers always ready to answer our nation's call," said Col. Kevin Capra, commander of the 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division. "Greywolf is no stranger to the Republic of Korea, having sent the U.S. Army's first rotational battalion there in 2014. We look forward to once again working with our Korean partners and strengthening our nation's alliance. After months of intense training, I know our troopers are ready and able to support this mission."
For more information, contact 1st Cavalry Division public affairs officer, Lt. Col. Gabriel Ramirez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 254-287-9398.
- December 10, 2019The 2nd Brigade Engineer Battalion, 3rd ABCT commemorates the 69th Burning of the Colors Ceremony
- December 9, 20193rd ID says IPPS-A will "close gap" between Active and Guard/Reserve components
- December 9, 2019Third IVAS evaluation slated for July
- December 9, 20193rd Special Forces Group (Airborne) Hero Commemorated at Rogers High School
- December 6, 2019Detroit Arsenal Observes Third Annual Holiday Tank Lighting
- December 5, 2019User assessments let Soldiers test future generations of vehicle trainers
- December 2, 2019MP Company supports 3rd ABCT operations in Korea
- December 2, 2019Greywolf intel officer awarded for strengthening the ROK/US alliance
- November 25, 20193rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, Celebrates Return from CENTCOM Deployment
- November 25, 2019Soldier Innovation Workshop considers Abrams replacement
- November 25, 201930th Armored Brigade Combat Team connections home at Thanksgiving
- November 25, 2019Opposing-Forces Surrogate Vehicles help build Army battlefield readiness
- November 20, 2019Republic of Korea Army Chief of Staff Honors 501st MI Brigade Captain
- November 18, 2019NAACP Honors Bronco Soldier for Outstanding Community Service
- November 15, 2019Five Key Imperatives to the 3rd CR's Success at NTC
- November 15, 2019Non-lethal teams provide stability in a complex environment