Department of the Army announces upcoming 1st Cavalry Division Headquarters unit rotation
By U.S. Army Public AffairsOctober 18, 2018
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the early 2019 rotation to Afghanistan of the 1st Cavalry Division Headquarters stationed at Fort Hood, Texas.The 1st Cavalry Division Headquarters will replace 40th Infantry Division Headquarters, California Army National Guard as part of a regular rotation of forces in support of Operation Freedom Sentinel (OFS)."The Troopers of the 1st Cavalry Division Headquarters are well trained and prepared to return to the OFS mission in Afghanistan. Our professional leaders and Troopers will train, advise, and assist our Afghan Security Force partners as they continue to build upon and enhance their capability to provide for the security of the Afghan people," said Maj. Gen. Paul T. Calvert, 1st Cavalry Division commanding general.For more information, contact the 1st Cavalry Division public affairs officer, Lt. Col. Gabriel Ramirez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 254-287-9398.
- July 10, 2020Another ‘first’ for the Army during recruiting push
- July 10, 20201st SFG (A) Green Berets helocast at American Lake
- July 10, 20201st SFG (A) welcomes new commander
- July 10, 2020WSMR Celebrates 75th Anniversary
- July 8, 2020First Outdoor Recreation trip immersive, enlightening
- July 7, 2020First virtual APBI focuses on EAGLE contract
- July 6, 20201st Space Brigade welcomes new commander
- July 2, 2020AMC honors two Army leaders during change of command
- July 2, 2020Buffalo medics train Soldiers on combat casualty care
- June 27, 20204th Cavalry Brigade welcomes new commander during pandemic
- June 23, 2020MG Jeffery Broadwater wants you to join the best teams on the planet, the #FIRSTTEAM and the Army Team!
- June 22, 2020Greywolf Brigade Changes Command
- June 19, 20204SFAB Rotation 20-08 Led the Army into Collective Training!
- June 17, 2020First Team, Two Continents