FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 18:
The top news item in the May 15, 2020 edition: 20th CBRNE Soldiers aid COVID-19 relief efforts
Senior Leader: “Each May our nation observes Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. This year’s theme is “Unite our Nation by Empowering Equality”. FORSCOM recognizes and honors Asian American and Pacific Islander contributions and service throughout our nation’s history.” FORSCOM CG, CSM
This week's On Point: Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
Modernization: FORSCOM leaders modernize evaluation process
Meet Your Army: Command Sgt. Maj. Tony T. Towns, senior enlisted advisor, 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division, was recently selected as the next U.S. Army Armor School senior enlisted advisor at Fort Benning, Ga.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- The “Ivy” Division bade farewell to their newly promoted deputy commanding general-support during a promotion and farewell ceremony.
- The 1st Infantry Division recently welcomed 152 Soldiers, under COVID-19 restrictions, to Fort Riley after they completed training at Fort Benning, Ga.
- A deployment ceremony was recently held at Fort Polk for the 32nd Hospital Center, 1st Medical Brigade, as they travel to the CENTCOM area of responsibility.
- A logistics team from the 1st Security Force Assistance Brigade, recently conducted vehicle maintenance training with the Senegalese Armed Forces in Dakar, Senegal.
- Two First Army World War II veterans recently returned to Europe for a commemoration ceremony of the 75th anniversary of the Victory in Europe or V-E Day.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52952.