Late-night firing notice
By Joint Base Lewis-McChord Garrison Public AffairsDecember 10, 2018
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- Two Joint Base Lewis-McChord units are conducting training with demolitions. The training starts Tuesday, Dec. 11, at 10 p.m. and is scheduled to run until Wednesday, Dec. 12, at 7 a.m.
Another round of demolitions training starts Thursday, Dec. 13, at 10 p.m. and is scheduled to run until Friday, Dec. 14, at 7 a.m.
Members in the local community can expect to hear training during the daytime and nighttime hours, and it can extend beyond the posted times due to training requirements. Queries or comments about noise may be directed to the #JBLM Public Affairs Office's External Communication Division hotline at 253-967-0852.
- July 16, 2019End of JBLM Garrison commander's assignment is bittersweet
- July 12, 2019JBLM Late night combined arms live-fire announcement
- July 11, 2019JBLM fully implements a more secure entry system
- July 9, 2019Woman fights to save memory of historic Soldiers near Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- July 3, 2019JBLM conducts training next week
- July 2, 2019Contracting teams support Pacific exercises
- July 1, 2019JBLM conducts demolitions training Tuesday
- June 28, 2019New MSC chief addresses officers at JBLM
- June 25, 2019Food Network host celebrates JBLM spouses' fitness journey
- June 25, 2019Overnight I-5 closures by JBLM June 28
- June 21, 2019Make your plans for Freedom Fest
- June 21, 2019JBLM Main Exchange to become 'major league mall' in 2020
- June 20, 2019Graduating, Madigan style
- June 19, 2019Wheels touch down at McChord
- June 17, 2019JBLM conducts day and nighttime training
- June 10, 2019Stuck in gate traffic? Try a new route