Late-night firing notice
By Joint Base Lewis-McChord Garrison Public AffairsDecember 10, 2018
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- Two Joint Base Lewis-McChord units are conducting training with demolitions. The training starts Tuesday, Dec. 11, at 10 p.m. and is scheduled to run until Wednesday, Dec. 12, at 7 a.m.
Another round of demolitions training starts Thursday, Dec. 13, at 10 p.m. and is scheduled to run until Friday, Dec. 14, at 7 a.m.
Members in the local community can expect to hear training during the daytime and nighttime hours, and it can extend beyond the posted times due to training requirements. Queries or comments about noise may be directed to the #JBLM Public Affairs Office's External Communication Division hotline at 253-967-0852.
- January 16, 2019After recent progress in readiness, chief of staff says it's just the start
- January 15, 2019Army to survey family housing residents by email starting Jan. 15
- January 14, 2019JBLM units to train at all hours this week
- January 10, 2019ANAD MLK breakfast scheduled for Jan. 22
- January 7, 2019JBLM holds late-night firing this week
- January 7, 2019Fort McCoy's first CWOC class for winter 2018-19 season completes training with 39 students
- January 4, 2019Army to survey Family housing residents by email starting Jan. 15
- January 1, 2019Caribbean Geographic Command starts off the year with a deployment to Afghanistan
- December 20, 2018Block leave starts for Jackson troops
- December 20, 2018New York National Guard artillery troops honor WWII veteran
- December 19, 2018Winter Storm Diego found NCNG Soldiers ready to respond
- December 16, 20182018 Head Start Program Closing Ceremony
- December 7, 2018FORSCOM Frontline - Dec. 7, 2018