Late-night firing notice
By Joint Base Lewis-McChord Garrison Public AffairsDecember 10, 2018
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- Two Joint Base Lewis-McChord units are conducting training with demolitions. The training starts Tuesday, Dec. 11, at 10 p.m. and is scheduled to run until Wednesday, Dec. 12, at 7 a.m.
Another round of demolitions training starts Thursday, Dec. 13, at 10 p.m. and is scheduled to run until Friday, Dec. 14, at 7 a.m.
Members in the local community can expect to hear training during the daytime and nighttime hours, and it can extend beyond the posted times due to training requirements. Queries or comments about noise may be directed to the #JBLM Public Affairs Office's External Communication Division hotline at 253-967-0852.
- March 14, 2019Eat Well, Perform Well
- March 14, 2019Paradigm shift changes TBI assessment, treatment
- March 13, 2019JBLM pursues sustainable purchasing
- March 12, 2019Buddhist chaplain visits Thailand during Exercise Cobra Gold
- March 8, 2019Mask confidence training enhances readiness
- March 5, 2019Make lifestyle changes to improve your heart health
- March 4, 20192018 Team McChord Annual Awards announces best of the best
- March 4, 2019Nursing excellence on display at Madigan nursing conference
- February 26, 2019Avoiding the Perils of a Poorly Written Contract
- February 21, 2019WarHorse Engineers enhance demolition skills
- February 19, 2019Bayonet CBRN Soldiers attend coveted course
- February 7, 2019Army culinary program brings executive chef to JBLM