Department of the Army announces 10th Combat Aviation Brigade, 10th Mountain Division deployment
By Army Public AffairsNovember 3, 2016
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the deployment of 10th Combat Aviation Brigade, 10th Mountain Division, stationed in Fort Drum, New York, with approximately 1,750 soldiers to Europe this winter in support of Operation Atlantic Resolve.
"I could not be more proud of the 10th Combat Aviation Brigade and the support they have provided over the last year and half around the globe," said Maj. Gen. Jeffrey L. Bannister, commander of 10th Mountain Division. "I am extremely confident that with the training they are participating in and receiving as part of both internal and external exercises over the next several months, along with their experience and outstanding leadership, they will be prepared and ready to meet and exceed all requirements in their support to Operation Atlantic Resolve and the European Theater."
For more information on 10th Combat Aviation Brigade's deployment, contact Lt. Col. Donald Korpi, 10th Mountain Division public affairs office, at email@example.com, 315-772-7634.
- August 8, 2018Photo Essay: Ford represents 16th Combat Aviation Brigade as best medic.
- August 8, 2018Flying over northern Afghanistan
- August 7, 2018Regional Health Command-Atlantic's largest medical facility first to transition to DHA
- August 1, 2018Aviation Center Logistics Command welcomes new commander
- July 30, 2018Aviation enterprise developing future leaders
- July 27, 2018Aviation Industry Day targets increased lethality
- July 27, 2018'Best European Defenders' Compete for Title
- July 27, 2018Soldiers get tough on sexual assault prevention
- July 26, 2018Department of the Army announces upcoming 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division deployment
- July 26, 2018Two 10th Mountain Division teams ready to represent Fort Drum in BOSS Strong competition
- July 24, 2018Air Mobility Command announces Aviator Technical Track beta test program
- July 23, 2018Vannoy leads international aviation project office
- July 23, 2018Pennsylvania Army National Guard, civilian first responders train for aviation disasters
- July 20, 2018404th ASB conducts readiness training at Hohenfels
- July 20, 2018Army National Guard Soldiers Pave The Way For Future Training
- July 19, 201810th Mountain Division Soldiers support Habitat for Humanity with a 'Climb for a Cause'