Department of the Army announces 10th Combat Aviation Brigade, 10th Mountain Division deployment
By Army Public AffairsNovember 3, 2016
WASHINGTON -- The Department of the Army announced today the deployment of 10th Combat Aviation Brigade, 10th Mountain Division, stationed in Fort Drum, New York, with approximately 1,750 soldiers to Europe this winter in support of Operation Atlantic Resolve.
"I could not be more proud of the 10th Combat Aviation Brigade and the support they have provided over the last year and half around the globe," said Maj. Gen. Jeffrey L. Bannister, commander of 10th Mountain Division. "I am extremely confident that with the training they are participating in and receiving as part of both internal and external exercises over the next several months, along with their experience and outstanding leadership, they will be prepared and ready to meet and exceed all requirements in their support to Operation Atlantic Resolve and the European Theater."
For more information on 10th Combat Aviation Brigade's deployment, contact Lt. Col. Donald Korpi, 10th Mountain Division public affairs office, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-772-7634.
- October 3, 2018Commando engineers helocast into Lake Ontario
- October 3, 2018Commando Pre-Deployment Training in Full Swing
- October 3, 2018Fort Drum runners ready to take on Army Ten-Miler
- September 25, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center roundtables use Soldier input to build exoskeleton-powered Soldiers
- September 14, 2018Flag to remain raised during Hays Hall construction at Fort Drum
- September 13, 201810th AAMDC Hosts U.S. Army warrant officer "Century of Service" commemoration
- September 11, 201810th Mountain Division leverages technology in warfighter training
- September 11, 2018PRNG 181st Medical Co. stands out in Poland
- September 10, 2018Local community honors 10th Special Forces Group fallen in memorial ceremony
- September 6, 20181st Cavalry armor, engineers bring the boom at Atlantic Resolve live fire exercise
- August 29, 2018449TH CAB RELINQUISHES AUTHORITY OF OPERATION INHERENT RESOLVE
- August 23, 2018Visitors arriving early for Memorial to Monument Run can tour 10th Mountain Division sites at park