Canvass will be used to fill a Permanent Reassignment
LOCATION: Program Analyst, NH-0343-03, Program Executive Office, Aviation, ATE and HQ – G8, Redstone Arsenal, AL 35898
WHO MAY APPLY: This is a permanent reassignment and is open to all current, permanent Redstone Arsenal Employees.
Canvass opens 01 December 2021 and closes 13 December 2021
FUNDING: Permanent Change of Station/Relocation and TDY expenses are not authorized.
MAJOR DUTIES: Serves as a program analyst within the Program Executive Officer (PEO) Headquarters staff. As such, incumbent is delegated complete planning, programming, and budgeting responsibility, which includes the review, analysis, and development of the Office of the PEO's overall programs' short and long range plans, funds, sources, and schedule of program objectives and milestones. These programs include the various weapon systems assigned to the Office of the PEO; and development, procurement, production improvement, Operation and Maintenance, Army (OMA) and Army Working Capital Fund (AWCF) efforts. These programs are varied, broad in scope, and very complex. Provides specialized technical advice and assistance to non-Program Analysts relative to the solution of complex and difficult technical problems relating to any facet of the Office of the PEO's program, e.g., forecasting for program based on technological changes and uncertainties. Applies analytical ability and an extensive knowledge and understanding of the substantive nature of the programs for the assigned weapon systems and the interrelationships among the programs, together with an understanding of pertinent basic statistical, accounting, budgeting, and economic principles and techniques to develop policies, procedures, and methods required for accomplishing the program planning function.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. This position requires Level III certification in Business Financial-Management.
2. The selectee must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
3. TDY may be required up to 25%.
4. This position requires you to submit a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report (OGE450) upon entry, and annually thereafter.
5. This is a Financial Management Level 2 Certified position designated as such in accordance with the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) 2012, Public Law 112-81, Subtitle F-Financial Management, section 1051, amending 10 United States Code, section 1599d. Incumbent of this position is required to comply with all Department of Defense and Department of the Army requirements of this certification program
Pursuant to EO 14043, all Federal employees, regardless of duty location or work arrangement, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by November 22, 2021, or before entrance on duty if after November 22, subject to exceptions as required by law.
If selected, the agency will provide information regarding what documentation is needed and how to request any legally required exceptions from this requirement
Proof of vaccination will be required. To ensure compliance with this mandate, review the vaccination requirements, to include timelines for receiving required doses, at the following: https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should submit a resume outlining their experience, education, and any other qualifications, along with a copy of their most recent performance appraisal and ACRB in electronic format to
email@example.com NLT 13 December 2021.
NOTE: The names from this canvass may be used to fill vacancies in other PMs.
Canvass - Program Analyst NH-0343-03 PEO AVN.docx [DOCX - 17 KB]