C Co., 1-46th helps hungry families of Chattahoochee Valley
By Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning Public AffairsJanuary 30, 2019
MIDLAND, Ga. (Jan. 30, 2019) -- Soldiers of Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment, volunteered at Feeding the Valley food bank in Midland, Georgia, Jan. 25.
As part of their work, the Soldiers packed boxes of non-perishable food for the food bank, who distribute these boxes of food to Families in need in Georgia and Alabama.
During the two hours they were there, 12 Soldiers and one Family member packed 337 boxes, which is estimated to provide 6,400 individual meals for families in need.
To learn more about 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment, visit the "Related Links" section on this page.
- June 18, 2019Last surviving medic from World War II 'Band of Brothers' Battalion honored during funeral service
- June 17, 2019The Motivation of a Squad - 3rd Regiment of Advanced Camp completes the Obstacle Course
- June 12, 2019Tees for troops: Strengthening partnerships one swing at a time
- June 11, 201995-year-old D-Day survivor shares his WWII experiences
- June 10, 2019Sand Springs resident opens heart and home to Oklahoma Guardsmen
- June 7, 2019Fort Benning marks 75th anniversary of D-Day with ceremony at National Infantry Museum
- June 5, 2019Identical Twins Share Deployment Together
- June 5, 2019Red Devil Rock Band Supports 34th Red Bull Infantry Division during AT
- June 3, 2019Local Soldier earns Warfighter of the Quarter award
- May 31, 2019Texas Soldier graduates as first female Cannon Crewmember
- May 30, 2019Ten years of tears: Soldiers commemorate fallen warriors
- May 30, 2019Ranger Training Program Helping Prepare Soldiers for Rigors of School
- May 24, 20191st Regiment Cadets arrive at Fort Knox
- May 16, 2019Soldiers celebrate 158 years - Infantry regiment highlights legacy