C Co., 1-46th helps hungry families of Chattahoochee Valley
By Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning Public AffairsJanuary 30, 2019
MIDLAND, Ga. (Jan. 30, 2019) -- Soldiers of Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment, volunteered at Feeding the Valley food bank in Midland, Georgia, Jan. 25.
As part of their work, the Soldiers packed boxes of non-perishable food for the food bank, who distribute these boxes of food to Families in need in Georgia and Alabama.
During the two hours they were there, 12 Soldiers and one Family member packed 337 boxes, which is estimated to provide 6,400 individual meals for families in need.
To learn more about 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment, visit the "Related Links" section on this page.
- September 17, 2019Fort Rucker kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- September 12, 2019Lock it or lose it: Fort Campbell Provost Marshal reminds Soldiers, Families, civilians to secure be
- September 12, 2019Fort Sill Pooch-A-Poolooza draws dozens of dogs, families
- September 12, 2019Soldier and Army Family resiliency gets boost at new spiritual life center
- September 12, 2019Boxing gloves tell war, friendship story in Mons
- September 12, 2019Drill sergeants save Family from burning vehicle
- September 12, 2019Family Child Care offers portable career, paid training, flexible hours
- September 12, 2019S.C. Guard supports families, members during Hurricane response
- September 12, 2019Brothers keep Family tradition of Army service
- September 12, 2019Madigan improves food safety
- September 12, 2019A Family legacy is born
- September 12, 2019FORSCOM, USARC Honor Army Families at Family Day