C Co., 1-46th helps hungry families of Chattahoochee Valley
By Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning Public AffairsJanuary 30, 2019
MIDLAND, Ga. (Jan. 30, 2019) -- Soldiers of Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment, volunteered at Feeding the Valley food bank in Midland, Georgia, Jan. 25.
As part of their work, the Soldiers packed boxes of non-perishable food for the food bank, who distribute these boxes of food to Families in need in Georgia and Alabama.
During the two hours they were there, 12 Soldiers and one Family member packed 337 boxes, which is estimated to provide 6,400 individual meals for families in need.
To learn more about 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment, visit the "Related Links" section on this page.
- April 15, 2019Fort Sill pilots 'Be Strong' health food truck
- April 15, 2019Intervention services to help more Families
- April 12, 2019Fort Drum Soldiers, families celebrate Month of the Military Child
- April 12, 2019The Chaplain Corps fights for Soldiers, Families
- April 10, 2019Dakota Family 'Leads the Way'
- April 9, 2019Veterans gather among friends, Family for Airborne celebration
- April 9, 2019Family of fallen hero presented with Distinguished Service Cross
- April 5, 2019Soldiers and Families at Strong Bonds retreat in Jacksonville, Fla.
- April 4, 2019The toll of setting Kitty free
- April 4, 201991st MP Soldiers at Fort Drum demonstrate warrior ethos during boxing academy
- April 3, 2019COMMUNITY OUTREACH: BOSS Soldiers volunteer at local food ministry
- March 21, 2019Annual boxing extravaganza shows what competition looks like
- March 18, 2019From homeless to national champ: Army athlete rises to top of USA boxing
- March 15, 2019Educate yourself in money matters, gain financial stability