C Co., 1-46th helps hungry families of Chattahoochee Valley
By Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning Public AffairsJanuary 30, 2019
MIDLAND, Ga. (Jan. 30, 2019) -- Soldiers of Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment, volunteered at Feeding the Valley food bank in Midland, Georgia, Jan. 25.
As part of their work, the Soldiers packed boxes of non-perishable food for the food bank, who distribute these boxes of food to Families in need in Georgia and Alabama.
During the two hours they were there, 12 Soldiers and one Family member packed 337 boxes, which is estimated to provide 6,400 individual meals for families in need.
To learn more about 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment, visit the "Related Links" section on this page.
- February 8, 2019Veterinary Corps' unexpected history of food inspection
- February 5, 2019Army aviation regiments test their mettle at Fort Bliss
- February 1, 2019Charlie Company, 1-46, breaks stigmas, fosters relationship with local middle school
- January 31, 2019Williams returns to be 15th USACBRNS Regimental CSM
- January 31, 2019Bennett first 31E to serve as senior NCO of MP Regiment
- January 30, 2019NFL and USO, bring fun, food and Super Bowl tickets, to Fort Benning troops, families
- January 24, 2019Food, activity journal a key to healthy lifestyle
- January 24, 2019Army fit: 2d Cavalry Regiment prepares for the new ACFT
- January 22, 2019Depot donates to local food pantry, helps veterans
- January 11, 2019Army Teen Panel brings changes to Food Programs
- January 9, 2019National Guard supports gubernatorial transition
- January 4, 2019900th CBN procures new 'Gym-in-a-Box' for Soldier readiness