Regional Health Command-Pacific hosts the Seventh Annual Pacific Regional Behavioral Health Summit
By john ciccarelliSeptember 6, 2018
TRIPLER ARMY MEDICAL CENTER, Hawaii (September 6, 2018) - Brig. Gen. Michael L. Place, Deputy Commander, Regional Health Command- Pacific (RHC-P) provides opening remarks for the Seventh Annual Pacific Regional Behavioral Health Summit, hosted by RHC-P and the Veterans Affairs Pacific Islands Health Care System Sept. 6-7, at Tripler Army Medical Center, Hawaii. The summit brings together military and community health care professionals to share the latest behavioral health medical and technological innovations, research topics and approaches to care.
- July 16, 2019Field artillery back to emphasizing 'charts and darts'
- July 16, 2019Esper would continue Pentagon emphasis on readiness, partnerships, reform
- July 16, 2019Combat medics save lives after chaotic traffic accident
- July 15, 2019Army assesses network needs for manned-unmanned teaming
- July 16, 2019One World Terrain to allow Soldiers to train anywhere
- July 16, 2019Milley talks modernization at confirmation hearing
- July 15, 2019Cancer survivor rucks 150 miles to raise funds for pediatric cancer
- July 15, 2019Annual competition continues to strengthen German-American ties
- July 12, 2019Resilience experts aim to boost performance at ROTC camp
- July 11, 2019Soldiers to operate armed robotic vehicles from upgraded Bradleys