Media Invited to CSM Relinquishment of Responsibility
By US Army Europe Public AffairsFebruary 5, 2018
WIESBADEN, Germany -- U.S. Army Europe will bid farewell to Command Sgt. Maj. Sheryl D. Lyon during a Relinquishment of Responsibility ceremony at Clay Kaserne Feb. 20, at 10 a.m.
As Command Sergeant Major, the highest ranking enlisted Soldier in U.S Army Europe, Lyon served alongside the commanding general and advised him on matters affecting the enlisted force, training and readiness. When Lyon took her position in 2015, she became the first woman to serve as senior enlisted advisor for an Army Service Component Command.
Media interested in attending must submit the provided Media Event Registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 p.m., Feb. 12, and arrive at the Clay Kaserne Visitors Center by 9 a.m., Feb. 20.
- June 19, 2018405th Army Field Support Brigade welcomes new command team
- June 18, 2018'Big Red One' honors outgoing commander, welcomes new senior leader back to Fort Riley
- June 15, 2018A change in Cyber Brigade leadership is a mixed blessing
- June 15, 2018Picatinny welcomes new garrison commander, Lt. Col. Samuel W. Morgan III
- June 14, 2018Final thoughts: Exit interview with Lt. Col. Jeffrey Ivey
- June 14, 2018Field support battalion welcomes new commander
- June 13, 2018ATEC welcomes new commander
- June 5, 2018Operation Cold Steel II's Task Force Triad finishes with thousands of Soldiers trained at Fort McCoy
- June 5, 2018Army Field Support Battalion-Africa welcomes new commander
- June 4, 2018Charpentier relinquishes responsibility as LRMC command sergeant major
- June 3, 2018Medical Town Hall on JBLM
- June 3, 2018MEDCOM CSM talks future of Army medicine
- June 3, 2018MEDCOM CSM meets 68 series
- June 3, 2018MEDCOM CSM talks Army medical future
- June 3, 2018MEDCOM CSM meets medical specialists
- June 1, 2018RHC-Central holds change of command, relinquishment of responsibility ceremony