LTG Campbell speaks at National Space Symposium
By Mike Howard, USASMDC/ARSTRATApril 3, 2009
LTG Kevin T. Campbell, commanding general of the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command/Army Forces Strategic Command, was the featured dinner speaker at the 25th National Space Symposium at the Broadmoor Hotel International Center in Colorado Springs, Colo. on March 31.
Campbell spoke about the value of space-based capabilities to the warfighter and the nation. He said that space plays a critical role in delivering information down to the small teams of lieutenants, sergeants and privates who are fighting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. He added that this factor makes space superiority not only a US military priority, but a national priority.
- August 17, 2018Symposium showcases new generation of defense researchers
- August 13, 2018Undersecretary puts premium on space domain
- August 13, 2018RHC-A - 101st BEST MEDIC M4 qualification
- August 13, 2018RHC-A - 101st BEST MEDIC complete Land Nav
- August 13, 2018RHC-A - 101st Best Medic conduct Combat Medical Lanes
- August 13, 2018RHC-A - 101st Best Medic competitors participate in Army Combat Readiness Test
- August 13, 2018SMDC Tech Center leaders discuss cyber defense at symposium
- August 8, 2018SMDC leader shines spotlight on workforce
- August 8, 2018Hyten discusses threat preparedness at SMD Symposium
- August 1, 2018Army vice chief: Strong ethical foundation could boost retention
- July 26, 2018Fort Campbell to host 101st and RHC-A Best Medic Competition
- July 12, 2018Secretary of the Army's visit to the 101st, Fort Campbell