FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 7
The top news item in the February 21, 2020 edition: FORSCOM CG recognizes N.C. African-American veterans
Senior Leader - "The rich tapestry of American society is represented throughout our uniformed services and rank, and when you boil it down, that is the strength of our military." - Gen. Michael X. Garrett Commanding General, FORSCOM
This week's On Point: DEFENDER-Europe 20
Modernization: First Army trains Observers
Meet Your Army: Capt. Tony Sagastizado, an Army engineer officer assigned to the 23rd Brigade Engineer Battalion, 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division, came to the aid of Arthur Benson, whose RV had overturned in Federal Way, Wash.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- The Chief of Army Reserve and Commanding General, U.S. Army Reserve Command, recently conducted an official visit to Fort McCoy, Wis.
- America's First Corps, with other active duty and Army Reserve and National Guard units, recently completed a Warfighter Exercise on Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash.
- Unit Ministry Teams from around the North Country, recently attended the inaugural 10th Mountain Division and Fort Drum Unit Ministry Team ball.
- The 1st Infantry Division Forward, recently hosted children from an orphanage in Poland for a partial tour of their base and to meet and greet Soldiers.
- Soldiers with the 2nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, recently confirmed their pledge to the U.S. Army during a mass re-enlistment ceremony.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52202.