Sgt. 1st Class Jeremiah Johnson to receive Bronze Star Medal
By U.S. ArmyAugust 8, 2019
FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- On Aug. 10, 2019, Maj. Gen. John Deedrick, commanding general of 1st Special Forces Command (Airborne), will present the Bronze Star Medal with Valor to the Family of Sgt. 1st Class Jeremiah Johnson.
Johnson was killed in action during operations in Niger on Oct. 4, 2017. He is being recognized for his valorous actions on that day.
The Johnson Family invites the public to attend. The ceremony will take place at 1:30 p.m. at the Capitol Theater in Greenesville, Tennessee. Doors will open at 1 p.m. Members of the media who wish to attend are asked to contact Capt. Rick Dickson, U.S. Army Special Operations Command Public Affairs Representative, for coordination, no later than 5 p.m. on August 9.
For questions, please contact the USASOC Public Affairs Representative, Capt. Rick Dickson, at email@example.com or 334-614-5640.
- November 7, 2019Nebraska stands up, hooks up airborne infantry battalion
- November 7, 201982nd ADSB Paratrooper takes top honors in Division
- November 5, 2019Best of the Best kicks off with Army Combat Fitness Test
- November 5, 2019Wrestlers medal at Military World Games
- November 5, 2019Dallas Cowboys host baby shower
- November 5, 2019Operation Baby Shower: Dallas Cowboys give back
- November 5, 2019Trunk-or-Treat: Lifeliners and Family members celebrate Halloween together
- October 31, 2019USARIEM receives Army Star Strong Award
- October 30, 2019Gold Star families honored with special concert at Fort Leonard Wood
- October 28, 2019Panther Paratroopers Secure Key Leader Engagement
- October 28, 2019U.S. women rebound from tough losses to take bronze at world games
- October 28, 2019U.S. men's, women's golf teams earn medals at Military World Games
- October 24, 2019US women golfers capture silver, men earn bronze