Commanders across RHC-P brief leadership on their command status
By Mr. John Ciccarelli (Regional Health Command Pacific)April 18, 2019
On day one of the 2019 Regional Health Command-Pacific Commander's Symposium, conducted April 16-18, in Honolulu, Hawaii, each of the region's direct reporting units briefed Brig. Gen. Dennis P. LeMaster, RHC-P commanding general, on the status of their organization's efforts in accomplishing the campaign plan's end states for achieving a ready medical force, medically ready forces, and healthy and satisfied Families, beneficiaries and staff.
- July 18, 2019USACE South Pacific Division leaders visits Hill AFB
- July 18, 2019USACE South Pacific Division kicks off Command Week
- July 17, 2019New Commandant of Cadets humbled and ready to inspire
- July 16, 2019RHC-Central holds change of command ceremony
- July 16, 2019Video chat technology transforms ACS, fosters readiness
- July 15, 2019Crane Army maintenance team essential for munitions readiness.
- July 12, 2019MICC contracting brigade tests readiness
- July 12, 2019Medics Increase Readiness With Blood Screening Drives
- July 12, 2019Decisive Strike 2019 Builds Relationships, Builds Readiness
- July 11, 2019Army health resources aim to promote Family readiness
- July 9, 2019U.S. Army Evaluation Center holds second annual leadership symposium