V Corps Soldiers to deploy in support of ISAF
By HQ U.S. ARMY EUROPE & 7TH ARMYJuly 27, 2016
HEIDELBERG, Germany--Approximately 180 Soldiers from V Corps were directed by
the Department of Defense to begin preparations for deployment to Afghanistan in
support of NATO operations.
The V Corps Soldiers, plus additional enablers, will deploy over the next several weeks
from Germany to Kabul, Afghanistan, to support the International Security Assistance
Force (ISAF) and its efforts in Afghanistan.
USAREUR continues to provide expeditionary-force capabilities to ongoing military
operations around the globe while maintaining NATO and other coalition partnerships.
- July 2, 2020Winn ACH Soldier deploys to COVID-19 frontline
- July 2, 2020Ready to Ride in Kaiserslautern
- July 2, 2020U.S. Army Garrison Rheinland-Pfalz honors representatives from host nation offices
- July 1, 2020Wisconsin National Guard team delivers while deployed
- July 1, 2020PHCE Audiologist lays the Foundation for Soldier Readiness
- July 1, 2020Masks For You
- July 1, 2020U.S. Army Europe tests asymptomatic staff members to promote safety, readiness
- June 30, 2020Housing staff engages residents, improves with survey feedback
- June 30, 2020Army facilitates Navy ship-to-shore virtual health capability
- June 26, 2020NC National Guard deploys cybersecurity response force
- June 26, 2020Army Hiring Days: Wiesbaden ‘super recruiters’ match people across Europe with careers
- June 25, 20202CR Soldiers honor and recognize Pride Month
- June 2, 2020919th CBN Soldiers forge successes during Afghanistan deployment