Winter Season Safety
By Military District of Washington Safety OfficeNovember 19, 2015
Like so many other times of the year, our schedules and outdoor temperatures are in a state of change. As many of us take to roads and the great outdoors this season, we'll be exposed to risk more often than we might think. It's critically important to prepare now for what lies ahead. As an element of the Army's Ready …or Not? seasonal safety campaign, The U.S. Army Military District of Washington Command Safety Manager would like to share the following resources to help keep you and your family safety during winter. For more information, check out the related links.
- June 14, 2018Safety: Drink plenty of fluids when participating in physical activities
- June 14, 2018SMDC, MDA celebrate safety
- June 14, 2018Visitors enjoy the nice weather at MDW's Twilight Tattoo!
- June 14, 2018Ladder safety is everyone's responsibility
- June 14, 2018CO praises depot workforce's effort in P2P, CIP, safety
- June 13, 2018U.S. Park Police honor the fallen
- June 13, 2018JFHQ-NCR/MDW welcomes new Command Sergeant Major
- June 13, 2018Army names fiscal 2017 safety award winners
- June 8, 2018VIDEO: Fort Benning hosts summit for emerging leaders in safety profession
- June 8, 2018Safety critical to success of port operations
- June 8, 2018USACE Buffalo District employee raises disability awareness through volunteer work
- June 7, 2018U.S. Army Reserve-Puerto Rico Soldiers ready for 2018 hurricane season
- June 7, 2018Buffalo District hosts LDP III on the Niagara River
- June 6, 20181st Special Forces Group (Airborne) Soldiers Host Washington State Special Olympics for Third Year
- June 6, 2018USACE Galveston District's Employee Spotlight on Toniette Addison
- June 1, 2018Retired military working dog honored in Washington, D.C.