FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 10:
The top news item in the March 6, 2020 edition: FORSCOM units conduct transfer of authority in Korea
Senior Leader - "The way you avoid conflict is through strength. The way you avoid it is strong relationships with partners and allies in the region and working together. Standing together with our allies and partners shows strength." -- Gen. James McConville Chief of Staff, U.S. Army
This week's On Point: COVID-19: Army stands ready
Modernization: Pilot Combat Paramedic Course
Meet Your Army: Staff Sgt. Christeen Butterfield, Fort Carson Mounted Guard, Headquarters and Support Company, Headquarters and Headquarters Battalion, 4th Infantry Division, finds her passion in the Fort Carson Mounted Color Guard at Fort Carson, Colo. "Don't set limitations. Give yourself all the room to grow," said Butterfield.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- The Army National Guard recently activated the 54th Security Force Assistance Brigade during a ceremony on Fort Bragg, N.C.
- Soldiers from 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, gathered with Polish troops to commemorate the 75th anniversary of Drawsko's liberation.
- The 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, and Patriot Inn Dining Facility, were recently recognized for their excellence in Army food service.
- Soldiers with the 1st Engineer Battalion, 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division, recently participated in Diehard Stakes at Fort Riley, Kansas.
- Recently, two Soldiers from the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, trained and graduated from the Army Mountain Warfare School.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52499.