The U.S. Army Field Band Spring Concert Tour
By JFHQ-NCR/MDW Public Affairs OfficeFebruary 25, 2020
Join The U.S. Army Field Band during their spring concert tour as they tell the story of America's Army.From Boston to Baghdad, Tampa to Tokyo, the United States Army Field Band has been thrilling audiences of all ages for more than half a century. As the premier touring musical representatives for the Army, ensembles travel thousands of miles each year performing a variety of music to enthusiastic audiences throughout the nation and abroad.The Concert Band & Soldiers' Chorus are America's foremost touring musical organization. These talented men and women-the Army's "Musical Ambassadors"-represent the dedication, devotion, and service of all American Soldiers and Army Civilians.The Jazz Ambassadors, the military's finest practitioners of swing, have received widespread acclaim at home and abroad, earning them the title, "America's Big Band."A full schedule and ticketing information for the Spring Tour is available via The U.S. Army Field Band. (https://www.armyfieldband.com/schedule/concert-tours) Performances may also be available via live stream through Facebook Live and YouTube. Find the Army Field Band on social media or visit ArmyFieldBand.com for more streaming information.
- March 29, 2020Secretary Esper enhances National Guard’s rapid COVID-19 response
- March 27, 2020The U.S. Army Concert Band "Love and Light"
- March 25, 2020Florida National Guard's Army Band helps fight COVID-19
- March 20, 2020Emergency response activation includes new gadgets
- March 18, 2020I Corps integrates Army’s new weapons qualification
- March 17, 2020The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- March 6, 2020Class of 2023 cadets to hold leadership positions during Plebe Parent Weekend
- March 6, 2020Army recruiter is contestant on 'The Voice'
- March 4, 2020Sharing the turf: FLW's 1st Engr. Bde. opens their indoor ACFT testing area to other units during in
- March 4, 2020DEFENDER outreach tour rocks Gdynia
- March 3, 2020Spring forward safely, change fire alarm batteries
- February 27, 202077th Army Band orchestrates music outreach in schools