Afghanistan District welcomes the Chief of Engineers
By Cheryl A. Moore, Afghanistan DistrictApril 17, 2019
Sunday Social Media posts for the Afghanistan District is where we use our hashtag #Sunday Salutes to showcase individuals and highlight them under the Transition priority where we "Say Hello", "Say Thank You" and "Say Goodbye". It's all in the How we do that.
This #Sunday Salute is special as our 54th Chief of Engineers, Lt. Gen. Todd T. Semonite made an effort to Thank various individuals throughout the Afghanistan District by presenting them with his 3-Star Coin, which is in the shape of a castle.
Those that weren't able to receive the recognition in person were represented by a member of their team from one of the Project Delivery Platforms, while they looked on through virtual means.
The members recognized are showcased in the attached photo in what is called #SundaySalutes.
- May 27, 2020Health experts: Pandemic could drive fearful, bored to dangerous coping mechanisms
- May 26, 2020925th CBN assumes regional contracting center command
- May 23, 2020Chaplains gather for ‘Flags In’ Tribute
- May 23, 2020USACE Chicago District responds to record rainfall, activates Emergency Operations Center
- May 22, 2020Detroit District set to assist state assessments of dam failures and flooding impacts
- May 20, 20204ID DCSM Change of Responsibility Ceremony
- May 20, 2020Workhorse Battalion welcomes new commander
- May 20, 2020Plans in place to safely welcome Class of 2020 back to West Point
- May 20, 2020Southern Resident Office foresees on-time completion for $54 million warehouse construction project
- May 19, 2020Corps Completes Lore City Wastewater Collection System Upgrades
- May 15, 2020Tulsa District maintenance crews work rain or shine on the MKARNS
- May 14, 2020DoDEA Americas names new Kentucky Community schools superintendent
- May 14, 202013F Soldiers on target to complete AIT lessons
- May 13, 2020FORSCOM commander visits West Point, inspects COVID-19 preparations
- May 13, 2020Fort Riley eases transition for new Soldiers during pandemic
- April 28, 2020Latest SFAB activates, prepares for Afghanistan mission