LTG Michael A. Bills presents the 2017 U.S. Army Pacific Level Safety Award
By Eighth ArmyMay 23, 2018
Lt. Gen. Michael A. Bills, Eighth Army commanding general, presents the 2017 U.S. Army Pacific Level Safety Award to Ltc. Kevin C. Hamilton, 65th Medical Brigade Chief of Staff, and Ta'Vares G. Hickey, 65th Medical Brigade safety and occupational health manager, Col. Robert P. Mann Jr, USAG Daegu commander, Mr. Randall W. Ross, U.S. Army Garrison Daegu safety manager, and Mr. Paek Sung-Yop, Mr. Kim Un-Suk, and Mr. Kwon, Pong-Su, members of USAG Daegu Safety Office. The award is to recognize superior operational readiness and mission accomplishment brought from U.S. Army Daegu's engaged leadership, safety culture, and accident prevention focus.
- January 23, 2019RDECOM Aviation & Missile Center researcher earns prestigious award
- January 19, 2019ASG-A employee, Crowley, honored for service in Afghanistan
- January 19, 2019ASG-A employee, Luft, honored for service in Afghanistan
- January 19, 2019ASG-A employee, Reid, honored for service in Afghanistan
- January 18, 2019AMC announces winners of command safety awards
- January 18, 2019Army Materiel Command recognizes safety excellence
- January 18, 2019Caribbean security support receives Department of Defense recognition
- January 10, 2019FORSCOM Eagle Award presented to 42nd MP Bde unit
- January 10, 2019Results for the fifth annual Major General Harold J. "Harry" Greene Awards for Acquisition Writing.
- January 9, 2019Arsenal earns top JMC safety award
- December 18, 2018Joint Service RIMPAC Awards
- December 12, 2018CRDAMC earns two top safety awards