Advancing America's Army with the World's Greatest Soldiers!
Set strategic direction, develops policy, allocates resources, and supervises all matters pertaining to Manpower and Reserve Component Affairs to sustain and position the Army for the future.
1. Improve the accession, development, retention, and management of a diverse Army, reflecting the best talent America has to offer.
2. Ensure the Army has the capacity, capability, and workforce mix necessary to produce the trained and ready forces required to succeed in current and future operational environments.
3. Enable the total force to drive readiness and shape the Army of the future.
4. Invest in an engaged and committed civilian workforce built on trust, transparency, and relationships.
5. Establish a human capital strategy driving policies and practices to manage the experiences of our Soldiers, Civilians, and Families to improve Soldier readiness.