CASA hosts the Under SecArmy
By Lt. Col. Rob Manning, Under SecArmy Public AffairsMarch 30, 2012
Under Secretary of the Army Dr. Joseph W. Westphal is hosted during his visit to Puerto Rico by Maj. Gen. (Ret.) Felix A. Santoni, Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army (CASA) for Puerto Rico. Westphal visited the island to deliver the keynote address during the University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras' ROTC ball. He also met with key government officials and military leaders from the National Guard and U.S. Army Reserves to discuss key partnerships, unit capabilities and Army priorities. Pictured from left to right: Mrs. Carmen I. Santoni, Maj. Gen. (Ret.) Felix A. Santoni, Honorable Dr. Joseph W. Westphal and Mrs. Linda Westphal.
- August 7, 2020Cadets lead from the front during summer camp in Puerto Rico
- August 5, 2020Day two of ROTC Summer Camp in Puerto Rico
- August 3, 2020ROTC Summer Camp, Operation Agile Leader begins in Puerto Rico!
- July 29, 2020Annual Training sprinkled with reality
- July 10, 2020George C. Marshall Award Recipient Joins the Puerto Rico Army National Guard
- June 2, 2020Puerto Rico National Guard ready for 2020 hurricane season
- May 27, 2020PRNG works through disaster scenarios
- May 27, 2020Puerto Rico Guard tests for COVID-19 in nursing homes
- May 26, 2020CASA collaborates with NBA owner on financial forgiveness program
- May 19, 2020Civilian team continues growing at the Army Reserve-Puerto Rico
- May 11, 2020Army Reserve-Puerto Rico continues hiring for its civilian team
- March 18, 2020Puerto Rico Guard screening airport passengers for COVID-19
- March 10, 2020U.S. Army Reserve-Puerto Rico highlights contributions of female Soldiers