By Mandy WhiteJanuary 26, 2011
I started reading Soldiers magazine because of a friend of mine, but I continue to read it because I enjoy it every time.
I wanted to reach out to you and your staff, because after I read "The Things They Take to War" in the December 2010 issue, I realized that every time I read a story from Soldiers magazine, I get new information or hardcore emotions. I need to be careful when I read the articles, because I have been known to start crying when reading them.
Thank you very much,
- September 25, 2018Meet the Author: Dr. Elizabeth Mezzacappa
- September 25, 2018LMP Publications
- September 24, 2018Latest Issue of 'per Concordiam' on Migration Published on Marshall Center Website
- September 24, 2018Aviation Branch CSM shares 'top 10' recommended reading list for leaders
- September 13, 2018Book club spends time discussing 'Mud'
- September 10, 2018Army astronaut prepares for December launch to International Space Station
- September 4, 2018Eisenhower Army Medical Center's Rounds magazine, September 2018
- September 4, 2018Soldier takes hobby to next level, competes in Armed Forces Triathlon
- August 31, 2018Modernizing at the speed of relevance: An interview with Under Secretary of the Army Ryan McCarthy
- August 29, 2018Ready Chef Competition
- August 24, 2018Georgian leader added to U.S. Army Command and General Staff College International Hall of Fame
- August 23, 2018Unearthed Stithton stone adds mystery to established church history
- August 21, 2018Putting the Human in Humanitarian
- August 7, 20182nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Regiment is ready to fight tonight during Courage Read
- August 1, 2018Eisenhower Army Medical Center's August edition of Rounds magazine