By Mandy WhiteJanuary 26, 2011
I started reading Soldiers magazine because of a friend of mine, but I continue to read it because I enjoy it every time.
I wanted to reach out to you and your staff, because after I read "The Things They Take to War" in the December 2010 issue, I realized that every time I read a story from Soldiers magazine, I get new information or hardcore emotions. I need to be careful when I read the articles, because I have been known to start crying when reading them.
Thank you very much,
- February 19, 2019Military members pay tribute to Marvel comic book legend, Army veteran in Hollywood
- February 15, 2019RM magazine Feb. 11 - 15
- February 14, 2019Army fields new handgun system to military police
- February 14, 2019Additional Guidance on Taxable Moving Expenses for Civilians
- February 13, 2019Army modernizing electronic warfare capabilities
- February 11, 2019Joint culinary event set to begin March 9 at Fort Lee
- February 8, 2019Post schools earn grant for Seuss-themed fun
- January 31, 2019Catch up with Eisenhower Army Medical Center in the February 2019 edition of Rounds
- January 25, 2019Blanchfield staff deliver Flat Stanley adventures to partner school
- January 16, 2019Class focuses on improving reading, math, GT scores
- January 4, 2019Barr announces Adult Winter Reading Challenge Bingo now through March
- January 3, 2019Understanding industry is focus of new Army AL&T magazine