By Mandy WhiteJanuary 26, 2011
I started reading Soldiers magazine because of a friend of mine, but I continue to read it because I enjoy it every time.
I wanted to reach out to you and your staff, because after I read "The Things They Take to War" in the December 2010 issue, I realized that every time I read a story from Soldiers magazine, I get new information or hardcore emotions. I need to be careful when I read the articles, because I have been known to start crying when reading them.
Thank you very much,
- February 13, 2020Sackets Harbor Military Cemetery Wreath Laying Ceremony
- February 4, 2020Career Navigator: apply, learn and conquer
- January 29, 2020Driving while intoxicated: Irresponsibly putting others' lives in danger
- January 24, 2020Coalition partners navigate map fundamentals
- January 23, 2020Fort Jackson student publishd in international magazine
- January 22, 2020Commandant's reading list meant to build better officers
- January 21, 202038th ID Soldier named top warrant officer for Indiana National Guard
- January 16, 2020Delivery of new Army Combat Fitness Test equipment begins
- January 16, 2020Fall housing survey ends, emphasis continues
- January 15, 2020Female Pa. Guard Soldier recounts Ranger School experience
- January 14, 2020PBA's Jarrett offers M8E1 CBPS support during Army/Navy game
- January 13, 2020Newest Army AL&T magazine quest? 'Understanding Acquisition'
- January 9, 2020Soldiers graduate from construction program in preparation for post-Army careers
- January 9, 2020Wreaths for Warriors Walk; solemn honor on hallowed ground marks sacrifices of the Fallen, sacrifice
- January 8, 2020Deer harvested on FLW makes 'Best Bucks' list