By Mandy WhiteJanuary 26, 2011
I started reading Soldiers magazine because of a friend of mine, but I continue to read it because I enjoy it every time.
I wanted to reach out to you and your staff, because after I read "The Things They Take to War" in the December 2010 issue, I realized that every time I read a story from Soldiers magazine, I get new information or hardcore emotions. I need to be careful when I read the articles, because I have been known to start crying when reading them.
Thank you very much,
- April 17, 2019AFC Newsletter - April 2019 A Message from CG Murray
- April 15, 2019No roadblocks ahead for Picatinny's new chaplain, Lt. Col. Vernon Shackelford
- April 15, 2019Fort Jackson observes Days of Remembrance
- April 11, 2019Commando Cafe features three cakes, one pledge for SAAPM meal
- April 11, 2019Kentucky governor joins Fort Knox community for April 11 Purple Up! Day celebration
- April 10, 2019Month of the Military Child: Authors read to Humphreys students
- April 9, 2019Corps hosts 2019 Business Opportunities Open House
- April 3, 2019Ordnance School gives high schoolers an inside look at military life
- April 1, 2019Next stop, Tampa: DoD Warrior Games 2019
- April 1, 2019RA6 Spring/ Summer 2019 Safety Message
- March 26, 2019Military Funeral Honors with Funeral Escort for U.S. Army Air Forces Capt. Lawrence Dickson
- March 21, 2019STEM vehicle highlights technology at Spurs Military Appreciation Night
- March 21, 2019Mr. Roy Wallace Biography
- March 19, 2019CWOC students find Fort McCoy to be fitting place for winter training
- March 14, 2019USACE's Abiquiu Lake Updates Its Lake Elevation Measurement Equipment
- March 13, 2019Camp Zama's Youth Sports and Fitness program named 'Quality Program Provider'