By Mandy WhiteJanuary 26, 2011
I started reading Soldiers magazine because of a friend of mine, but I continue to read it because I enjoy it every time.
I wanted to reach out to you and your staff, because after I read "The Things They Take to War" in the December 2010 issue, I realized that every time I read a story from Soldiers magazine, I get new information or hardcore emotions. I need to be careful when I read the articles, because I have been known to start crying when reading them.
Thank you very much,
- August 20, 2019Exploring new worlds during Wiesbaden's Summer Reading Program
- August 16, 2019Funkhouser Inspects USACE Projects at MOTCO
- July 26, 2019690th Wolfpack Welcomes New Commander to Fort Eustis
- July 24, 2019Restoring a Classic Bike
- July 22, 2019Hire a Soldier Magazine
- July 22, 2019Bed Time Stories: Soldier Edition
- July 18, 2019Map Reading, with a Side of Ranch Dressing
- July 16, 2019Automatic identification technology improves speed and accuracy
- July 11, 2019From Fat to Fit: Army Recruiter inspires applicants
- July 11, 2019Five Utah sisters take five different military paths