By Mandy WhiteJanuary 26, 2011
I started reading Soldiers magazine because of a friend of mine, but I continue to read it because I enjoy it every time.
I wanted to reach out to you and your staff, because after I read "The Things They Take to War" in the December 2010 issue, I realized that every time I read a story from Soldiers magazine, I get new information or hardcore emotions. I need to be careful when I read the articles, because I have been known to start crying when reading them.
Thank you very much,
- October 8, 2019PS Magazine shifts to fully online information portal
- October 8, 2019USACAPOC Soldier remains 'humbled' to represent the Army Reserve
- October 7, 2019Dog visits Wiesbaden Library for PaWs read-aloud program
- October 2, 2019Fort Knox Garrison HHD earns safety excellence streamer
- October 1, 2019Fall issue of AL&T Magazine asks how to support future force
- September 24, 2019Survey support for navigation after Hurricane Dorian
- September 12, 2019Fort Knox Garrison CSM reads to Van Voorhis kids, encourages them to read to others
- September 12, 2019Women's Equality Day celebrates 99 years of 19th Amendment
- September 12, 2019Memorial service held at Moving Wall display on Sackets Harbor Battlefield
- September 12, 2019Exploring new worlds during Wiesbaden's Summer Reading Program