GRAFENWOEHR, Germany – Below is a list of modified hours, closures, and other information over the winter holiday period. Many offices, facilities and on-post services are scheduled to alter their hours during the holiday season.
U.S. observed federal holidays:
- Monday, Dec. 26 (Christmas Day)
- Monday, Jan. 2 (New Year’s Day)
German observed holidays:
- Sunday, Dec. 25 (Christmas Day)
- Monday, Dec. 26 (Second Day of Christmas)
- Jan. 1 (New Year’s Day)
(On these dates many businesses will be closed. Also, on Dec. 24 and Dec. 31 you can expect businesses to have shortened hours of operation.)
The following is not a comprehensive list, and community members who plan to visit a service or location are encouraged to call ahead to ensure that service or location is open. As new information becomes available, these lists will be updated.
- A-Z Phone Directory
Looking for a phone number? Visit our website.
- A full listing of holiday hours is available here.
Tower Barracks Commissary:
- Saturday, Dec. 24, Christmas Eve, open from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 25, Christmas Day, closed
- Saturday, Dec 31, New Year’s Eve, open from 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 1, New Year’s Day, closed
Rose Barracks Commissary:
- Christmas Eve: Saturday, Dec. 24, open from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Sunday, Dec. 25, closed
- New Year's Eve: Saturday, Dec. 31, open from 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- New Year's Day: Sunday, Jan. 1, closed
The Exchange Holiday Hours