FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 5:
● The top news item in the January 31, 2020 edition: Gen. Garrett talks leadership at West Point
● Senior Leader -- "We want to build a committed organization that's founded in a cohesive team built in trust. That's the goal: to understand the people around you. Repetition and discipline over time builds cohesive teams that can be adaptive." - Sgt. Maj. Michael A. Grinston, Sgt. Maj. of the Army
● This week's On Point: Transfer of Army Medical Treatment Facilities
● Modernization: Soldiers conduct new weapons qualification
● Meet Your Army: Staff Sgt. Marco Gurrola, the 1st Armored Division Sustainment Brigade Country Container Authority (CCA) noncommissioned officer in charge, received an Army Achievement Medal during an awards ceremony at Bagram Air Field, Afghanistan, Jan. 20, 2020. He received the award for recently setting a record in the reduction of detention costs.
● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- The 3rd Battalion, 321st Field Artillery Regiment, 18th Field Artillery Brigade, recently tested their combat readiness at Fort Bragg, N.C.
-- A 20th CBRNE Soldier is a member of the Army's first tabletop wargame team which recently participated in the largest Warhammer 40,000 Tournament in the world.
-- Soldiers assigned to the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) Sustainment Brigade, recently conducted a no-notice base defense exercise.
-- The 2nd Battalion, 44th Air Defense Artillery, 108th Air Defense Artillery Brigade, recently trained on the Counter Rocket, Artillery and Mortar (C-RAM) gun.
-- The 57th Sapper Company (Airborne), 27th Engineer Battalion, 20th Engineer Brigade, continues to train on rough terrain airborne operations.
To see more, visit https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52030.