FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume IX, Issue 42:
● The top news item in the Nov. 15, 2019 edition: U.S. Army Forces Command holds Commander's Forum.
● Senior Leader -- ""People are the Army. For us to say people are our number one priority makes a lot of sense. If you think about who gets everything done … who allows us to be successful at the end of the day … who allows us to maintain the security for our Nation. It's the people in our Army."-- Gen. Michael X. Garrett, Commanding General, FORSCOM.
● This week's On Point: Native American Heritage Month
● Meet Your Army: 2nd Lt. Elena Chavez, an infantry officer assigned to C Company, 1st Battalion, 17th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division, successfully completed Expert Infantryman Badge testing at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash., earning her EIB and an Army Commendation Medal for clearing all 34 EIB events with a perfect score and achieving "True Blue" status.
● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- Lt. Gen. Lee Quintas, Jr., FORSCOM Deputy Commanding General, recently toured the 586th Field Hospital during the FORSCOM EDRE.
-- A Soldier from the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) was recently honored posthumously with a Silver Star for gallantry during the Battle of the Bulge.
-- In celebration of Italy's National Unity Day and Armed Forces Day, a wreath was recently placed at the grave of an Italian soldier on Fort Drum, N.Y.
-- The 10th Mountain Division recently hosted a redeployment ceremony for Soldiers of the 10th Combat Aviation Brigade after a deployment to Iraq.
-- The 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, recently received 14 of 192 new Joint Light Tactical Vehicles at Fort Polk, La.
To see more, visit https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/50292.