Flying High: Lifeliner Soldier Follows his Dream, Submitting a Flight Warrant Officer Packet
By Staff Sgt. Caitlyn rne (101st Airborne)October 16, 2019
Spc. Caton McCarty, a motor vehicle specialist for the 541st Transportation Company, 129th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, 101st Sustainment Brigade, enjoys his current job in the motorpool, but he has set his sights and career goals on becoming a flight warrant officer.
McCarty grew up in a small town near Anchorage, Alaska, where he got his love of flying from his brother, who is a bush pilot in Alaska. McCarty hopes to expand his knowledge of flying as well as continue to further his career development with the Army.
- November 21, 2019Air Defense Artillery Branch welcomes new CW5
- November 21, 2019Alaska Guardsman receives Bronze Star
- November 20, 2019The Flight of the Howitzer
- November 19, 2019CID seeks Military Police Investigators to join warrant officer ranks
- November 16, 2019Army Maritime Service provides logistical support to Operation Spartan Shield
- November 15, 2019Army Reserve Soldiers reach out through Chicagoland communities to share the story of veterans
- November 14, 2019Soldier's daughters graduate basic training together at FLW
- November 8, 2019Alaska National Guard focuses on Soldier care
- November 1, 2019Eighth Army sees MacArthur traits in prestigious award nominees
- October 25, 201910th AAMDC Welcomes New CCWO