Volunteers needed for Employee Appreciation Day
By Staff Reports, ANAD DFMWRMay 16, 2019
ANNISTON ARMY DEPOT, Ala. -- Employee Appreciation Day activities for Anniston Army Depot Employees will take place June 28.There will be many activities for the employees and their families to participate in and enjoy.There will be car shows to hot dog eating contests, with many more events taking place.An occasion like this doesn't just happen, it takes planning, coordination and support from the community as well as support from the employees.ANAD has a working group, which is planning activities for the day, and we have support from the community.Now, we need your support to make it all come together.If you are interested in volunteering to support Employee Appreciation Day, there are two ways in which you can help:First: Each directorate and team has been given an event to manage throughout the day.If you would like to volunteer to assist within your own directorate, we encourage you to do so. For example: The Depot Operations Office is managing inflatable bounce houses for children. If you work within the DOO and wish to volunteer, please assist there first.Second: General Volunteer Assistance -- On June 28, the day of the event, we will need volunteers to assist with many activities which are normally taken for granted.We need assistance with vendor escorts, refreshments and many more items.If you would like to assist in any of these areas, contact Dennis King via email at email@example.com or Johnnie Whitehead at firstname.lastname@example.org.You may also call 256-235-7445 to volunteer or visit Bldg. 220 to learn out how you can be part of this wonderful volunteer opportunity.As we get closer to Employee Appreciation Day, we will publish a list of events, activities and contests as well as how you can sign up to participate in those activities.Stay tuned to TRACKS, The Morning Show and the LAN channel to learn more.
- May 29, 2020Fort Bliss Range Control volunteers assist in making life-saving device for WBAMC
- May 29, 2020AMC leads Army in diversifying civilian workforce
- May 28, 2020USACE employee receives award due to new contracting process deployed during flood efforts.
- May 28, 2020Fort Drum volunteers earn recognition for community contributions
- May 28, 2020What you need to know about Lockout/Tagout
- May 28, 2020Lean in action: Cleaning, Painting, Finishing Div.
- May 28, 2020Memorial Day ceremony held at McClellan
- May 27, 202020th CBRNE Soldiers volunteer to feed those in need
- May 21, 2020USAMMC-K Soldier, military spouse recognized among USAG-Daegu's top volunteers
- May 21, 2020Fort Leonard Wood senior leaders surprise Soldier with President’s Volunteer Service Award
- May 19, 2020Retired Soldier, current Army Reserve Ambassador volunteers for COVID-19 response
- May 19, 2020See-through masks benefit depot personnel
- May 14, 2020Accountability vital to success for employees, ANAD