Maj. General Charles R. Hamilton visits 101st Airborne Division Sustainment Brigade
By Major Karen RoxberryMarch 29, 2019
Maj. Gen. Charles R. Hamilton, 8th Theater Sustainment Command Commanding General and former Lifeliners Six, visits 101st Airborne Division Sustainment Brigade "Lifeliners", 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), Mar. 29, 2019.
During his visit to U.S. Army Fort Campbell, Maj. Gen. Hamilton took a moment to visit the Lifeliners' Memorial, which was dedicated to the fallen Lifeliners' Soldiers who served their country honorably; he awarded Soldiers for their outstanding work ethic by presenting coins to the Soldiers who exceed the standard on a daily basis; he conducted a leadership professional development forum with senior leaders currently serving at the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault).
- February 19, 2020Iowa National Guard uses moulage for realistic medical training
- February 18, 2020The Lifeliners News Jan-Feb 2020
- February 14, 2020Command Sgt. Major leads from the front, earns airborne wings
- February 13, 2020Sustaining excellence in the air and on the ground
- February 13, 2020Signaleers help sustainers communicate in Poland
- February 13, 2020Sustainers learn about allied partner's storied history
- February 12, 2020593rd ESC sustains readiness at Warfighter Exercise
- February 11, 2020CASCOM hosts inaugural forum for sustainment warrant officers
- February 10, 2020Lighting the Path for Future Sustainment Operations in the CENTCOM AOR:
- February 10, 2020AMC evaluating power-projection capabilities in Defender-Europe 2020
- February 4, 2020Soldiers exceed expectations during base defense exercise
- January 21, 2020CECOM flies into action to support rapid 82nd Airborne deployment