Maj. General Charles R. Hamilton visits 101st Airborne Division Sustainment Brigade
By Major Karen RoxberryMarch 29, 2019
Maj. Gen. Charles R. Hamilton, 8th Theater Sustainment Command Commanding General and former Lifeliners Six, visits 101st Airborne Division Sustainment Brigade "Lifeliners", 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), Mar. 29, 2019.
During his visit to U.S. Army Fort Campbell, Maj. Gen. Hamilton took a moment to visit the Lifeliners' Memorial, which was dedicated to the fallen Lifeliners' Soldiers who served their country honorably; he awarded Soldiers for their outstanding work ethic by presenting coins to the Soldiers who exceed the standard on a daily basis; he conducted a leadership professional development forum with senior leaders currently serving at the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault).
- July 1, 2019Day 5: 2019 XVIII Airborne Corps NCO and Soldier of the Year Competition
- June 28, 2019101st Airborne Division's "Strike" Brigade Welcomes New Commander
- June 28, 2019Strike Brigade Welcomes New Commander
- June 27, 2019Multinational Air Assault Planning Exercise Conducted at JMTG-U
- June 26, 2019Military Police conduct training with Alabama National Guard
- June 25, 2019Sustaining Safety: 716th Military Police Battalion conduct training with Alabama National Guard
- June 24, 2019Day one: 2019 XVIII Airborne Corps NCO and Soldier of the Year Competition
- June 21, 2019CBRN Range
- June 20, 2019RSA civilians get first-hand look at 101st Airborne
- June 18, 2019101st Airborne Division Supports 10th Mountain Division Warfighter Exercise at Fort Drum
- June 13, 2019101st Airborne Division and Fort Campbell Celebrate Army's 244th Birthday
- June 11, 2019716th Military Police carries Olympic Torch for the 2019 Special Olympics
- June 7, 2019101st Airborne Division hosts Annual "Franklin Rendezvous"
- June 1, 2019101st Airborne Division, Fort Campbell honor the past with 'Week of the Eagles'