Half-day of hiking offered at Fort Duffield Feb. 2
By Fort Knox DFMWRJanuary 29, 2019
Join the Fort Knox Adventure Program for a half-day hike Feb. 2 at the historic Union Civil War site, Fort Duffield.
Open to everyone. Cost is $9 per person, which includes transportation to and from the site, backpacks and water. Officials say the event will happen rain or shine.
To register or for more information, stop by Leisure Travel Services at the Hansen Center or call (502) 624-5030.
- November 19, 2019Assess and Destroy: We Are Ready
- November 15, 2019CRS-H to modernize EOD's disposal capabilities
- November 14, 2019Maj. Mathew Golsteyn Trial Date Delayed Until February 19th
- November 13, 2019Lancer Brigade's EIB and ESB Testing Comes to a Close
- November 12, 20191st Cavalry Division's 'Blackjack Brigade' builds relations Blackjack 6 presents Polish Soldiers wit
- November 8, 2019Test site takes shape
- November 7, 2019Namhae family dedicates 74 years to memory of fallen service members
- November 7, 2019Groundbreaking Ceremony Marks Start of Flood Risk Management Project
- November 6, 2019MOI-MAG advise and train in Saudi Arabia
- November 5, 2019Organic Industrial Base Working Group improves data sharing with planning workshop
- October 31, 2019Why a Mediterranean diet can cut risk of heart disease by half; how to start making changes now
- October 22, 2019AMCOM Veteran Spotlight: Soldier values mark civilian success
- October 22, 2019Half of BCTs now at highest level of readiness, as Army looks to add more
- October 18, 2019Fort Sill Artillery Half Section shines at Cavalry Competition