Half-day of hiking offered at Fort Duffield Feb. 2
By Fort Knox DFMWRJanuary 29, 2019
Join the Fort Knox Adventure Program for a half-day hike Feb. 2 at the historic Union Civil War site, Fort Duffield.
Open to everyone. Cost is $9 per person, which includes transportation to and from the site, backpacks and water. Officials say the event will happen rain or shine.
To register or for more information, stop by Leisure Travel Services at the Hansen Center or call (502) 624-5030.
- July 15, 2019Top Corps general tours Golden State projects
- July 12, 2019Colony Glacier Part 1: Joint team unearths lost service members
- July 12, 2019Interns learn about Arsenal opportunities
- July 10, 2019Embracing a new culture at Army Futures Command
- July 9, 2019Woman fights to save memory of historic Soldiers near Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- July 9, 2019Horses, Soldiers: Two halves of a dynamic section
- July 3, 2019Eighth Army, ROK, commemorate first Korean War battle
- July 1, 2019T-4 finds new home at WSMR after 71 years on Mule Peak
- June 19, 2019SMART Scholarship Awardees visit their sponsoring facility, GVSC
- June 5, 2019Service Members Graduate USARCENT's Air Assault School
- June 4, 2019Data is Always Decisive
- June 4, 2019Hitting the mark: Marksmanship difficulty to increase
- May 30, 2019ANAD's goal is safety excellence
- May 24, 2019SMDC/AFSC commanding general visits USAG-Kwajalein Atoll
- May 23, 2019Hunter hosts housing town hall
- May 17, 2019Partnership builds trusted frontline leaders in Colorado, Jordan