2-1 Infantry, 2-2 SBCT Stryker Modification Testing Video Link
By Maj. Sonie Munson (2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team)September 19, 2018
2nd Battalion, 1st Infantry Regiment "Legion" tested a Stryker engineering change proposal while improving readiness and familiarizing soldiers with U.S. Army innovations at Yakima Training Center from Sep 4-24, 2018.
This testing was done under the direct supervision of U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command and U.S. Army Operational Test Command allowing the unit to improve their readiness by putting this new Stryker modification through tough and realistic training planned with the unit.
- December 6, 2018Latest and greatest M1 tank tested at U.S. Army Yuma Proving Ground
- December 6, 2018APG Test and Evaluation community helps local students invest in their future
- December 4, 2018Snipers test improved ghillie suit
- December 4, 2018All Army Hockey tests team chemistry in first scrimmage
- December 3, 2018Additional Duty Safety Officer Course brings added safety to equipment testing unit
- December 3, 2018U.S. Army Operational Test Command welcomes new command sergeant major
- December 3, 2018TERRAIN TRACKS: TRADOC tests moving targets at Carmouche Range
- November 30, 2018World Aids Day: TAMC public health nurses encourage testing, contact tracing
- November 21, 2018Contracting Soldiers test warrior skills
- November 20, 2018Bilateral exercise puts USAG Japan and Sagamihara City first responders to the test
- November 19, 2018AMEDD Board test Intrathoracic Pressure Regulation Therapy (IPRT) Device