2-1 Infantry, 2-2 SBCT Stryker Modification Testing Video Link
By Maj. Sonie Munson (2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team)September 19, 2018
2nd Battalion, 1st Infantry Regiment "Legion" tested a Stryker engineering change proposal while improving readiness and familiarizing soldiers with U.S. Army innovations at Yakima Training Center from Sep 4-24, 2018.
This testing was done under the direct supervision of U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command and U.S. Army Operational Test Command allowing the unit to improve their readiness by putting this new Stryker modification through tough and realistic training planned with the unit.
- February 11, 2019Arctic Wolves Join Japanese Forces in Desert
- February 11, 2019AMC Hall of Fame inducts first two command sergeants major
- February 10, 2019U.S., Thai train on Role II procedures
- February 7, 20192nd Battalion, 2nd Field Artillery fires 2 millionth round
- February 6, 2019ANAD part of prototype testing
- February 6, 2019Reenlistment unites two generations of Army
- February 1, 2019Soldier makes surprise reunion with daughters after returning from deployment
- February 1, 2019U.S., Thai soldiers conduct combined staff exercise
- February 1, 20192CR implements the Stryker Leaders Course Pre-Pilot I
- January 30, 2019838th Trans. Bn. takes on operations at two ports
- January 22, 2019CCAD inducts new helicopter model, begins modification on new cockpit