Sustainers of the Pacific
By U.S. ArmyJune 22, 2018
"What I enjoy most about the Army, after my many years of service, is the daily interaction with the soldiers. I have a background in customer service and I really enjoy helping people."
"I joined the Army because it's kind of a family legacy. Pretty much every male has been in the Army at one point or another so it kind of just made sense."
SSG Markus Skelf 42A, Battalion S1 NCOIC HHC 8th STB 130th
- October 4, 2018Assessment-based sustainment reporting: The future of color-coded metrics for supply
- October 4, 2018Sustaining joint forcible entry operations
- October 4, 2018Setting sustainment conditions ahead of maneuver decisions
- September 27, 2018Forum to focus on Army Sustainment
- September 21, 2018Hundreds enjoy 2018 Retiree Appreciation Day at Fort McCoy
- September 14, 2018Sustainability Expo at Fort Drum showcases latest in product innovations, service initiatives
- September 13, 2018While deployed in Kuwait, Soldiers get their daily fix of functional fitness
- September 6, 2018Sustainment Soldier SACP
- September 6, 2018September-October 2018 issue of Army Sustainment
- August 31, 2018The Forgotten Sustainer