NEWCOMERS: 25th Infantry Division and U.S. Army-Hawaii
By 25th Infantry DivisionMarch 28, 2018
Aloha! You've had the good fortune to get orders to the 25th Infantry Division on Schofield Barracks, Oahu, Hawaii! Before you arrive, there are several things you will want to do so that your arrival and transition to life in paradise is smooth and easy. The links below will give you all of the information you might need to make that smooth, easy move a reality.
You can also view the video playlist below about what to do upon arrival, in-processing and the high school for those that will live near Schofield Barracks.
To request a sponsor, complete the DA 5434 by logging into AKO (www.us.army.mil) and clicking on "ACT."
| 1 ||25th Infantry Division Welcome video|
| 2 ||Your arrival to Hawaii|
| 3 ||The Leilehua Way|
- August 1, 2018Newcomers Information
- August 1, 2018First Encounters program makes using healthcare at Irwin Army Community Hospital easy
- July 26, 2018U.S. Army Health Clinic-Schofield Barracks changes responsibility
- July 25, 20188th Theater Sustainment Command Soldier wins NAACP Roy Wilkins Renown Service Award
- July 23, 2018Army Sustainers Redeploy From CENTCOM
- July 23, 201884th Engineer Battalion Soldiers return from Pacific Partnership 2018
- July 20, 2018Air Cav partners with Estonia during Operation Hedgehog
- July 19, 2018Medal of Honor recipient arrives at Fort Knox -- again
- July 18, 2018130th Engineer Brigade changes command
- July 17, 2018U.S. military firepower arrives in Lebanon, bolsters partnership and fight against ISIS
- July 16, 2018Air Assault graduates give advice for achieving goals, no matter the of age
- July 13, 2018Elsen Assumes Command of 500th MI Brigade-Theater
- July 12, 2018SB Health Clinic welcomes new commander
- July 10, 2018Partnership leads to more lethal, ready units on Oahu
- June 26, 201825th Transportation Company tests new CBM+
- June 22, 2018Fort Knox Transportation officials start information campaign to help Soldiers 'move smooth'