Garrison Wiesbaden holding Customer Satisfaction Survey
By U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden Public AffairsJuly 18, 2017
WIESBADEN, Germany -- U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden wants to how its customers feel about the services it offers.
To do so, the Customer Satisfaction Survey is available online and at several key locations to rate customer satisfaction.
"This survey is for all our customers who walk-in to Garrison offices for services," said Col. Todd J. Fish, U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden commander. "What we really want to find out is what our community thinks about our services and what we can do to improve them. The survey isn't just for our Soldiers, it's for everyone."
The survey goes until Aug. 14 and can be found online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C65BRTG. Paper copies will be available at key locations like the Exchange, food courts and the Commissary.
- September 22, 2017Fort Leonard Wood now has wheelchair-accessible blinds ready for hunting season
- September 22, 2017Prayer, tacos and EMT: 2nd Theater Signal Brigade hosts prayer luncheon
- September 19, 2017New Leadership at Detroit Arsenal Garrison
- September 18, 2017Life Support Areas welcome foreign Soldiers in Area II
- September 15, 2017Installation Walk Brings Awareness to Suicide Prevention
- September 15, 2017Wiesbaden High School celebrates opening with community
- September 15, 2017IMCOM-Europe garrisons hosting Retiree Appreciation Days
- September 15, 2017U.S. Army Garrison Red Cloud and Area I Policy Letters
- September 15, 2017U.S. Army Garrison Area I Policy Leters
- September 15, 2017Newcomers Information
- September 15, 2017U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys Phonebook
- September 14, 2017Garrison events promote Suicide Prevention Month
- September 12, 2017Patriot Day Observance
- September 12, 2017Patch set to 'Stallion Shake' things up, Sept. 16
- September 12, 2017A Day To Remember
- September 11, 2017Leader perspective: MICC crucial to Army materiel readiness