TARDEC 30-Year Strategy Value Stream Analysis
By U.S. ArmySeptember 27, 2016
The TARDEC External Business Office (EBO) includes the National Automotive Center (NAC), and coordinates programs ongoing with industry, academia, professional organizations and other Government Agencies in support of the TARDEC 30 Year Strategy. The EBO also manages and disseminates information across the TARDEC enterprise, and serves the subject matter experts and partner program offices throughout the Department of Defense and Federal Lab structures.
The TARDEC 30-Year Strategy Value Stream Analysis explained...
- May 20, 2019Eighth Army 75th Anniversary Timeline
- May 17, 2019Fort Knox to host Memorial Day ceremony, annual cemetery visitation
- May 17, 2019UNC Charlotte student awarded ROTC Medal of Heroism
- May 16, 2019ISO 9001 Audit: Are you ready?
- May 14, 2019Exchange shoppers save 15% with new MILITARY STAR accounts May 16 to 30
- May 9, 2019Local schools celebrate military children
- May 9, 2019C.C. Pinckney honors military kids' service
- May 9, 2019CCDC SC hosts USMA Projects Day as part of ongoing collaboration
- May 7, 2019Aviation, missile workforce stepping up to challenges
- May 7, 2019Army civilians of year honored for their service
- May 1, 2019(RIA Family SHARP 5K RUN / Walk)
- May 1, 2019Army Medical Materiel Agency Hosts Detachment Change of Command
- May 1, 2019Garrison remembers those who died in Holocaust
- May 1, 2019Marshall Center's Bronze Statue of its Namesake Turns 21
- May 1, 2019LRMC welcomes new Bravo Company commander
- April 24, 2019Project Clean Streams clean-up effort to focus on waterways