TARDEC 30-Year Strategy Value Stream Analysis
By U.S. ArmySeptember 27, 2016
The TARDEC External Business Office (EBO) includes the National Automotive Center (NAC), and coordinates programs ongoing with industry, academia, professional organizations and other Government Agencies in support of the TARDEC 30 Year Strategy. The EBO also manages and disseminates information across the TARDEC enterprise, and serves the subject matter experts and partner program offices throughout the Department of Defense and Federal Lab structures.
The TARDEC 30-Year Strategy Value Stream Analysis explained...
- November 9, 2018Photo Essay: Senate staff delegates visit Fort McCoy to learn more about post
- November 6, 2018Volunteer program to host 'Lunch and Learn Training Session' Nov. 15
- November 5, 2018AARDVARK sniffs out signals at Fort Sill
- November 5, 2018Last network integration evaluation will inform Army network design
- November 5, 2018American Indian Heritage Month observance scheduled for Nov. 8
- November 2, 2018TRADOC initiatives aim to transform Army accessions
- November 1, 2018Mattis shares threat assessments behind new National Defense Strategy
- October 29, 2018Jody Ingalls returns to Barr Memorial Library to perform 'Sentimental Journey: Fort Knox and WWII'
- October 24, 2018Make EOD Great Again - 30 years of Army Service
- October 15, 2018Maneuver Center of Excellence seeks ABCT to review Combined Arms Strategies for ABCT
- October 10, 2018TARDEC hosts NATO-sponsored demo of mobility prediction software