TARDEC 30-Year Strategy Value Stream Analysis
By U.S. ArmySeptember 27, 2016
The TARDEC External Business Office (EBO) includes the National Automotive Center (NAC), and coordinates programs ongoing with industry, academia, professional organizations and other Government Agencies in support of the TARDEC 30 Year Strategy. The EBO also manages and disseminates information across the TARDEC enterprise, and serves the subject matter experts and partner program offices throughout the Department of Defense and Federal Lab structures.
The TARDEC 30-Year Strategy Value Stream Analysis explained...
- December 8, 2017USASOC Soldiers and German military liaisons remember foreign WWII POWs buried at Fort Bragg
- December 8, 2017Ohio Guard participates in joint medical training in Angola
- December 7, 2017Human resources deputy commanding general receives first star
- December 6, 2017It hit its peak "… well above the 30,000 cfs max."
- December 6, 2017USARAF general visits Nigeria, speaks to War College
- December 5, 2017RIA assists USO with holiday gift baskets for Soldiers, families
- December 5, 2017USACE leadership visits Europe District
- December 4, 2017Decorating Disaster
- December 3, 2017Air Support for Operation Toy Drop 2017
- December 1, 20172ID Soldiers deliver charcoal briquettes to South Korean families in need
- December 1, 2017FBI Shares Tools, Trains Partner Nations to Fight Terrorists Online
- November 29, 2017Staff ride offers study in tactics, strategy
- November 29, 2017PEO C3T employees awarded for human systems integration research
- November 22, 2017North Pole visitor to help kick off holidays
- November 22, 2017A star, more than 30 years in the making
- November 22, 2017US, Afghan forces target Taliban drug labs, hit 'where it hurts'