TARDEC 30-Year Strategy Value Stream Analysis
By U.S. ArmySeptember 27, 2016
The TARDEC External Business Office (EBO) includes the National Automotive Center (NAC), and coordinates programs ongoing with industry, academia, professional organizations and other Government Agencies in support of the TARDEC 30 Year Strategy. The EBO also manages and disseminates information across the TARDEC enterprise, and serves the subject matter experts and partner program offices throughout the Department of Defense and Federal Lab structures.
The TARDEC 30-Year Strategy Value Stream Analysis explained...
- September 14, 2018LRMC saves $3 million after medical equipment review
- September 14, 2018Marshall Center's Cyber Team Engages Experts, Senior Leaders to shed Light on the Deep and Dark Web
- September 11, 2018Donating blood products is a family affair
- September 10, 2018SMDC/ARSTRAT Soldier, Wounded Warrior reenlists 30 feet underwater
- September 7, 2018WBAMC EO celebrated as top in MEDCOM
- September 7, 20183-15 IN spouses embrace the Soldier experience
- September 7, 2018Fort Stewart hosts 2018 Housing the Force conference
- September 6, 2018Aviation enterprise sharing ideas at FACE Technical Interchange Meeting
- September 6, 2018USAES says farewell to RCSM Walker
- September 6, 2018From supply clerk to senior leader: Mosher promoted to Senior Executive Service
- September 4, 2018Recognizing hard work at JBM-HH
- August 31, 2018Fort Sill hosts TRADOC Drill Sergeant of the Year Competition
- August 31, 2018Disasters Happen. Prepare Now. Learn How.
- August 31, 2018Honoring 43 Years of Federal Service
- August 31, 2018Pilot program to validate enhanced vendor invoicing process
- August 27, 2018Aviation engineer takes journey into retirement