Northern Warfare Training Center
By U.S. ArmyNovember 13, 2018
NWTC Mission Statement:
NWTC provides Cold Weather and Mountain Warfare training to US military and designated personnel in order to enhance war-fighting capabilities of US and coalition partners. On order, assists in rescue and recovery operations in the worldwide.
Conduct outreach missions that incorporate mountain and cold regions operations in support of the US INDO-PACOM Theater Security Cooperation Plan.
Conducts missions in support of a memorandum of agreement between U.S. Department of Interior and USARAK for high altitude rescue vicinity Denali National Park in Alaska
Office: (907) 353-1178
- February 14, 2020MSAR Maintains Mission Readiness in the Pacific
- February 13, 2020Sackets Harbor Military Cemetery Wreath Laying Ceremony
- February 12, 2020Oregon National Guard prepares for peacekeeping in Kosovo
- February 12, 2020Alaska Army National Guard Soldiers conduct water immersion training
- February 7, 2020Start preparing now for greener grass, fewer weeds
- February 6, 2020Winter Strike brings cold-weather training to Michigan
- February 6, 2020Oregon Guard members learn the basics of hazardous operations
- February 5, 2020Four kids disappeared in an Alaska blizzard. They were found alive, 18 miles from home.
- February 4, 2020Old houses still standing in rarely visited wooded area of Fort Knox live-fire ranges
- February 4, 2020MVC responds to emergency service requests
- February 4, 2020New year, new gear
- February 3, 2020627 SFS attack their mission at JBLM
- January 22, 2020Engineering the theater