Celebrating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: "Remember, Celebrate, Act! A Day On, Not a Day Off!"
By OCPA and JFHQNCR/MDW Public AffairsJanuary 14, 2016
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., challenged the Nation to recognize that our individual liberties rely upon our common equality. The passage of time has only served to deepen our understanding of the importance of Dr. King's words and of his life's work.
Today, we honor Dr. King, remembering the strength of his leadership, the power of his words, and the inspiration of his call for justice. We celebrate his legacy of freedom and equality for all.
We ask our entire Army Family to use this opportunity to recommit ourselves to achieving Dr. King's dream: an America where every person is treated with dignity and respect. By living our Army Values, we embody all those ideals advanced by Dr. King's ideals and continue to be Army Strong!
- March 11, 20191-37 AR Iron Soldiers conduct platoon live fire exercises
- March 6, 2019The word can't is now the fuel for her fire
- January 31, 2019Fort Sill commemorates Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 31, 2019Former commanding general speaks at MLK luncheon
- January 28, 2019New Cumberland employees celebrate Dr. King with biopic and potluck
- January 24, 2019Making progress toward MLK's dream
- January 22, 2019BAMC hosts JBSA event to honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- January 22, 2019America's First Corps honors Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 21, 2019Two Fort Knox students among three applauded for equity poems at Martin Luther King Jr. observance
- January 18, 2019KING'S PARTING WORDS: Fort Benning celebrates legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- January 18, 2019Fort Drum community gathers to honor life, legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- January 17, 2019Over 100 Army leaders gather to honor Dr. Martin Luther King and reflect on his warrior spirit
- January 16, 2019Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Safety Message
- January 15, 2019Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday Holiday Safety Awareness