Celebrating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: "Remember, Celebrate, Act! A Day On, Not a Day Off!"
By OCPA and JFHQNCR/MDW Public AffairsJanuary 14, 2016
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., challenged the Nation to recognize that our individual liberties rely upon our common equality. The passage of time has only served to deepen our understanding of the importance of Dr. King's words and of his life's work.
Today, we honor Dr. King, remembering the strength of his leadership, the power of his words, and the inspiration of his call for justice. We celebrate his legacy of freedom and equality for all.
We ask our entire Army Family to use this opportunity to recommit ourselves to achieving Dr. King's dream: an America where every person is treated with dignity and respect. By living our Army Values, we embody all those ideals advanced by Dr. King's ideals and continue to be Army Strong!
- October 18, 2018Deployed 20th CBRNE Command Soldiers strengthen Operation Inherent Resolve
- October 17, 2018Leaders Visit Santa's Workshop, Candy Cane Lane and Helping Hands Open House
- October 15, 2018DeVore honored for service in Afghanistan
- October 15, 2018NSSC to honor life of USARIEM Soldier
- October 12, 2018Last issue of 'The Gold Standard' presented to Fort Knox senior commander
- October 9, 2018Special Forces Supply earns top Army Logistics honors
- October 3, 2018Air Defense Soldier displays excellence
- September 27, 2018Gold Star family honors a hero for life
- September 20, 2018Top 3 teams recognized at the 2018 Army Best Medic Awards Ceremony
- September 19, 2018Martin talks priorities, command philosophy
- September 18, 2018Three Fort Campbell Soldiers compete to be named the Army's Best Medic
- September 15, 2018Fallen, but not forgotten
- September 14, 2018'Half Hour of Power' comes to Stack DFAC
- September 7, 2018HRC Soldier awarded Soldier's Medal for heroism
- August 30, 2018Martin picks up second star