Celebrating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: "Remember, Celebrate, Act! A Day On, Not a Day Off!"
By OCPA and JFHQNCR/MDW Public AffairsJanuary 14, 2016
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., challenged the Nation to recognize that our individual liberties rely upon our common equality. The passage of time has only served to deepen our understanding of the importance of Dr. King's words and of his life's work.
Today, we honor Dr. King, remembering the strength of his leadership, the power of his words, and the inspiration of his call for justice. We celebrate his legacy of freedom and equality for all.
We ask our entire Army Family to use this opportunity to recommit ourselves to achieving Dr. King's dream: an America where every person is treated with dignity and respect. By living our Army Values, we embody all those ideals advanced by Dr. King's ideals and continue to be Army Strong!
- August 6, 2018Army secretary talks readiness, future warfare in Joint Readiness Training Center, Fort Polk visit
- August 3, 2018Fort Sill Garrison welcomes new commander
- August 1, 2018Wiesbaden service member to represent garrison at European Elvis Festival
- July 30, 2018BB
- July 20, 2018FORSCOM Frontline - July 20, 2018
- July 19, 2018New mural commemorates Berlin Airlift
- July 16, 2018Air Assault graduates give advice for achieving goals, no matter the of age
- July 13, 2018Army Materiel Command benefits from leadership of Presidential Rank honorees
- July 13, 2018Austin to be U.S. Army Futures Command location, says Army
- July 12, 2018Secretary of the Army's visit to the 101st, Fort Campbell
- July 11, 2018Building the Army of the future
- July 11, 2018SecArmy spouse visits patients, staff at Blanchfield Labor & Delivery
- July 9, 2018Army Secretary Esper focuses on improving Army's recruiting efforts
- July 5, 2018New older Air Assault graduates give advice for overcoming the obstacle of age
- July 5, 2018Baseball pitcher to spy catcher, then Army historian
- July 3, 2018New aviation engineering director appointed Senior Executive Service member