Celebrating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: "Remember, Celebrate, Act! A Day On, Not a Day Off!"
By OCPA and JFHQNCR/MDW Public AffairsJanuary 14, 2016
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., challenged the Nation to recognize that our individual liberties rely upon our common equality. The passage of time has only served to deepen our understanding of the importance of Dr. King's words and of his life's work.
Today, we honor Dr. King, remembering the strength of his leadership, the power of his words, and the inspiration of his call for justice. We celebrate his legacy of freedom and equality for all.
We ask our entire Army Family to use this opportunity to recommit ourselves to achieving Dr. King's dream: an America where every person is treated with dignity and respect. By living our Army Values, we embody all those ideals advanced by Dr. King's ideals and continue to be Army Strong!
- June 21, 2018FORSCOM Frontline - June 22, 2018
- June 18, 2018'Big Red One' honors outgoing commander, welcomes new senior leader back to Fort Riley
- June 14, 2018Fort Detrick Celebrates the Army's 243rd Birthday
- June 14, 2018BAMC Deputy Commander named Army Nurse of the Year
- June 11, 2018Army Public Health Center employee appointed to Environmental Protection Agency committee
- June 7, 2018Jackson welcomes Wilson to the Garrison team
- June 5, 2018Dr. Esper announces 'Army Vision' for 2028
- June 5, 2018First USASOC Command Chief Warrant Officer passes reigns, retires after 36-year career
- June 4, 2018Forces Command Equal Employment Opportunity Director Receives Army Award
- June 1, 2018Tankers reunite, remember, relive Desert Storm experiences
- June 1, 2018RHC-Central holds change of command, relinquishment of responsibility ceremony
- June 1, 2018FORSCOM Frontline - June 1, 2018
- June 1, 2018Secretary of the Army hosts Twilight Tattoo
- May 31, 2018QM Corps recognizes storied leader at battalion headquarters rededication
- May 30, 2018NFL prospect and general's son realizes desire to serve
- May 29, 2018Former Leader's Return