New Look for ICE
By U.S. ArmyNovember 5, 2015
It looks like DoD ICE (Interactive Customer Evaluation) will be heralding in a new look for the customer side of ICE commencing November 2015. This will not affect in any way access from the manager's side.
This new look, which is referred to as an HTML5 version (HyperText Markup Language-Version5), will enhance the customers' experience by either typing their site, or scrolling down to find their site for comments. The actual display of the comment card will be more user friendly, especially on a smaller, smart device such as a mobile phone or pad. Additionally, it will offer on the mobile platform the ability to locate ICE sites in their general geographic area, if they have their location feature turned on.
We trust our customers will find this new site more user friendly.
- October 18, 2018Camp Zama earns housing 'Crystal Award' based on positive customer feedback
- October 17, 2018South Carolina National Guard Soldiers find video gaming skills transferable to combat operations
- October 16, 2018NCOs learn about installation's Prototype Integration Facility
- October 11, 2018Military phone numbers in Italy to change
- October 10, 2018Military child explores Missouri while having ice cream with mayors
- October 3, 2018Army hosts competition to find next-generation technological advances
- September 28, 2018MICC finds new life for excess computers
- September 28, 2018Researchers find inspiration in nature to improve ceramic armor
- September 27, 2018FLW Residents find comfort in community policing efforts
- September 26, 2018Pledge to Our Customers
- September 21, 2018Fort McCoy has training site dedicated to educating troops about cultural, archaeological areas