New Look for ICE
By U.S. ArmyNovember 5, 2015
It looks like DoD ICE (Interactive Customer Evaluation) will be heralding in a new look for the customer side of ICE commencing November 2015. This will not affect in any way access from the manager's side.
This new look, which is referred to as an HTML5 version (HyperText Markup Language-Version5), will enhance the customers' experience by either typing their site, or scrolling down to find their site for comments. The actual display of the comment card will be more user friendly, especially on a smaller, smart device such as a mobile phone or pad. Additionally, it will offer on the mobile platform the ability to locate ICE sites in their general geographic area, if they have their location feature turned on.
We trust our customers will find this new site more user friendly.
- November 30, 2017Pennsylvania National Guard Medical Battalion Training Site hosts enlisted leadership
- November 30, 2017Camp Humphreys opens a grand new exchange
- November 29, 2017Soldier-athletes arrive at Fort Drum for All-Army ice hockey trial camp
- November 28, 2017Redstone team simplifies risk management process
- November 27, 2017New APS site opens in Zutendaal
- November 22, 2017Tobyhanna offers array of Firefinder services to foreign customers
- November 21, 2017Preserving history: Fort Riley, Native American tribes partner to protect sacred sites, artifacts
- November 17, 2017MHS GENESIS now live at four Pacific Northwest sites
- November 17, 2017Community Information Forum scheduled, submit questions now
- November 14, 2017Time to quit at the 'Smokeout'
- November 9, 2017Garrison leadership signs Service Culture Initiative
- November 9, 2017Cold Regions Lab retires sea ice expert
- November 9, 2017USAG Italy to participate in healthy communities initiative
- November 9, 2017Get a grip: put on winter tires
- November 9, 2017SMDC History: The Army's newest post
- November 6, 2017Fort McCoy's RTS-Maintenance holds first Tracked Vehicle Recovery Course