New Look for ICE
By U.S. ArmyNovember 5, 2015
It looks like DoD ICE (Interactive Customer Evaluation) will be heralding in a new look for the customer side of ICE commencing November 2015. This will not affect in any way access from the manager's side.
This new look, which is referred to as an HTML5 version (HyperText Markup Language-Version5), will enhance the customers' experience by either typing their site, or scrolling down to find their site for comments. The actual display of the comment card will be more user friendly, especially on a smaller, smart device such as a mobile phone or pad. Additionally, it will offer on the mobile platform the ability to locate ICE sites in their general geographic area, if they have their location feature turned on.
We trust our customers will find this new site more user friendly.
- October 6, 2017ERDC-CRREL moves garage, sets up monitoring in Greenland
- October 6, 2017Cold Regions Laboratory hosts technical meeting
- October 5, 2017United Arab Emirates troops train at Fort Irwin
- October 5, 2017Tobyhanna training site impresses senior leader
- October 5, 2017Fort McCoy archaeology aids understanding of Wisconsin's distant past
- October 4, 2017Command realigns organizational structure to best support customers
- October 4, 2017Inventive use of scrap material saves Navy thousands
- October 4, 2017Cybersecurity Awareness Month: Tips for staying safe online at work
- October 3, 2017New York Military Police Soldiers deploy to Puerto Rico to provide assistance to law enforcement
- October 3, 2017Dental Clinic earns ASHMS Star Certification
- September 29, 2017Official taxis now allowed on VMC bases
- September 28, 2017FLW's iSportsman site goes live
- September 19, 2017Fort McCoy archaeology aids understanding of a region's distant past
- September 13, 2017Christy Gardner: Healing on ice
- September 11, 2017Leader perspective: MICC crucial to Army materiel readiness
- September 7, 2017AAFES offers way to give to AER, save at register