2-87 Infantry Supports Armed Forces Day Celebration
By U.S. ArmySeptember 8, 2015
Approximately 10 "Catamount" Soldiers represented the U.S. Army Active duty component during a military Color Guards presentation and military vehicle and weapons static display.
This year's ceremony highlighted the contributions working dogs have made through their combat and civil services by unveiling a memorial plaque in their honor and featured guest speaker and former U.S. Army Capt. Luis Carlos Montalvan, who spoke of the impact his service dog Tuesday has had on his life.
Other events included a wreath laying ceremony and performance from the 10th Mountain Division Band.
- July 1, 2020OPM-SANG welcomes new Program Manager
- July 1, 2020MICC-Fort Polk command changes hands
- July 1, 2020Arizona National Guard builds on Navajo military legacy
- July 1, 2020Cadet Command welcomes new Deputy Commanding Officer to leadership team
- June 30, 2020The Sergeants Major Academy holds first ever virtual graduation for Class 70
- June 30, 2020SDDC’s HHD changes command
- June 30, 2020USASOAC welcomes new commander
- June 26, 2020100th Missile Defense Brigade conducts unique training
- June 26, 2020Immigrant to Army general: Michael retires
- June 25, 2020Firing range, cleaning line reduce time wasted, ensure Army readiness at ANAD
- June 23, 2020CGSOC ceremonies presented online
- June 18, 2020CAC vs. COVID: Lessons learned from a global pandemic
- June 14, 2020West Point Class of 2020 graduates in historic ceremony
- June 11, 2020New Inspector General Sergeant Major assumes post