1st BCT Sharp Message
By Sgt. Bryan JamesApril 1, 2015
Warriors, sexual harassment and assault is a real threat in our ranks, and there is zero tolerance for this kind of behavior in the Warrior Brigade.
Sexual harassment and assault not only breaks down the bonds between our brothers and sisters, it comes with very serious consequences.
1st Brigade Combat Team empowers its Soldiers to intervene when they witness a SHARP violation, and be a team player in our efforts to rid our organization of this behavior.
I A.M. Strong!
- August 16, 2019WSMR ACS welcomes new Sexual Assault Response Coordinator
- August 16, 2019Dailey oversees NIMS revamp on last days as SMA
- August 16, 2019National Night Out spotlights first responders
- August 16, 2019Command teams gain understanding through SHARP forum
- August 16, 2019Army announces upcoming 2nd BCT, 1st Cavalry Division unit rotation
- August 15, 2019Veteran recounts sexual assault, hazing for forum
- August 9, 2019Fort Leonard Wood SHARP Summit 2019: Assault survivors share their stories
- August 7, 2019Survivors can now help catch serial offenders
- August 5, 2019Department Launches New Program to CATCH Repeat Sexual Assault Offenders
- August 2, 2019Survivor Addresses Sexual Violence, Prevention
- July 30, 2019Survivor's digital double helps train SARCS, victim advocates at SHARP Academy
- July 26, 2019Stryker BCT Soldiers bolster relationships through Pacific Pathways
- July 24, 2019SHARP "I Believe You" table at Main Exchange July 24
- July 18, 2019Vice chief: Combating sexual assault relies on building cohesive units
- July 3, 2019From the "Land Down Under" to Deutschland