1st BCT Sharp Message
By Sgt. Bryan JamesApril 1, 2015
Warriors, sexual harassment and assault is a real threat in our ranks, and there is zero tolerance for this kind of behavior in the Warrior Brigade.
Sexual harassment and assault not only breaks down the bonds between our brothers and sisters, it comes with very serious consequences.
1st Brigade Combat Team empowers its Soldiers to intervene when they witness a SHARP violation, and be a team player in our efforts to rid our organization of this behavior.
I A.M. Strong!
- June 5, 2019Bulldog Brigade assaults through the breach
- June 1, 2019Terry and Rebecca Crews visit U.S. troops in South Korea, talk SHARP
- May 24, 2019Secretary of the Army takes on BCT during tour
- May 21, 2019Sharp Spoken Word Photos
- May 18, 2019Army SHARP Spoken Word Artist
- May 3, 2019Army leadership recognizes Wiesbaden SHARP Team helping teens in Germany
- May 3, 2019"Got Your Back" training teaches sexual assault prevention to Benelux community
- May 1, 2019(RIA Family SHARP 5K RUN / Walk)
- April 25, 2019Cybercrimes include sextortion, revenge porn
- April 24, 2019Commando leaders wear teal for Denim Day observance
- April 24, 2019Poet puts a twist on SHARP Training
- April 24, 2019SHARP Forum highlights 'Giving Voice to Values'
- April 23, 2019Soldiers, Army civilians learn Army combative techniques to fight against sexual assault
- April 17, 2019Drop zone serves as location for unconventional SHARP training
- April 15, 2019Unique Fort Knox event draws crowd in effort to curb sexual harassment/assault