1st BCT Sharp Message
By Sgt. Bryan JamesApril 1, 2015
Warriors, sexual harassment and assault is a real threat in our ranks, and there is zero tolerance for this kind of behavior in the Warrior Brigade.
Sexual harassment and assault not only breaks down the bonds between our brothers and sisters, it comes with very serious consequences.
1st Brigade Combat Team empowers its Soldiers to intervene when they witness a SHARP violation, and be a team player in our efforts to rid our organization of this behavior.
I A.M. Strong!
- December 7, 2018Lessons help keeps students SHARP
- November 27, 2018Thanksgiving From Eagle Assault
- November 26, 2018More than just a briefing: SHARP team uses outside-the-box thinking to reach MEDDAC staff
- November 25, 2018Patch On My Shoulder
- November 20, 2018SHARP video sets tone for AIT student behavior
- November 15, 2018Fort Bragg's 5-73 CAV contributes to Mounted Computing Environment customer test at NIE 18.2
- November 9, 2018Rock Island Arsenal hosts SHARP Teal Bake-Off
- November 6, 2018Victims have advocate in Special Victim's Counsel
- October 20, 2018101st Lifeliners Tackle the SHARP Pledge in Bagram, Afghanistan
- October 18, 2018Department of the Army announces upcoming 1st BCT, 101st Airborne Division unit rotation
- October 16, 2018Chicago Army Reserve command partners with community resources to prevent suicides