1st BCT Sharp Message
By Sgt. Bryan JamesApril 1, 2015
Warriors, sexual harassment and assault is a real threat in our ranks, and there is zero tolerance for this kind of behavior in the Warrior Brigade.
Sexual harassment and assault not only breaks down the bonds between our brothers and sisters, it comes with very serious consequences.
1st Brigade Combat Team empowers its Soldiers to intervene when they witness a SHARP violation, and be a team player in our efforts to rid our organization of this behavior.
I A.M. Strong!
- February 15, 2019Mississippi Army National Guard medic advises Soldiers at Air Assault school
- February 14, 2019101st Airborne Division Welcomes New Commanding General
- February 14, 2019Final FTX Forge pushes trainees to their limits
- February 13, 2019Soldiers Participate in 6-Mile Ruck March at the U.S. Army Air Assault School
- February 12, 2019Blanchfield, Fort Campbell officials examine response for victims for Sexual Assault/Domestic Violen
- February 11, 2019Retired general speaks out on stopping sexual abuse in the workplace
- February 5, 2019Did you know: SHARP encourages students, parents to download Circle of 6 app
- February 4, 2019Soldiers team with university to leverage 3D printing technology
- February 4, 2019Rakkasans on the River at Fort Knox
- February 4, 2019"Fury from the Sky" helps Army diversify its network
- January 31, 2019U.S. Army statement on DoD report on sexual harassment and violence at the military service academie
- January 28, 2019Three states, two times zones and one brigade's culminating mission
- January 2, 2019Mission command requires sharp commander's intent
- December 7, 2018Lessons help keeps students SHARP