1st BCT Sharp Message
By Sgt. Bryan JamesApril 1, 2015
Warriors, sexual harassment and assault is a real threat in our ranks, and there is zero tolerance for this kind of behavior in the Warrior Brigade.
Sexual harassment and assault not only breaks down the bonds between our brothers and sisters, it comes with very serious consequences.
1st Brigade Combat Team empowers its Soldiers to intervene when they witness a SHARP violation, and be a team player in our efforts to rid our organization of this behavior.
I A.M. Strong!
- April 17, 2019McSally delivers keynote during 'National Discussion'
- April 17, 2019Drop zone serves as location for unconventional SHARP training
- April 15, 2019Unique Fort Knox event draws crowd in effort to curb sexual harassment/assault
- April 15, 2019Sexual Harassment in the U.S. Army--Then and Now (One woman's perspective)
- April 11, 2019Commando Cafe features three cakes, one pledge for SAAPM meal
- April 9, 2019HRC honors Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month with pledge
- April 9, 2019Military academies unite with universities in ongoing sexual harassment prevention
- April 8, 2019Mountain leader's personal trauma conveys tangible threat of sexual violence
- March 28, 2019Several Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month events planned at Fort Knox this April
- March 22, 20192CR taking action against sexual assault