1st BCT Sharp Message
By Sgt. Bryan JamesApril 1, 2015
Warriors, sexual harassment and assault is a real threat in our ranks, and there is zero tolerance for this kind of behavior in the Warrior Brigade.
Sexual harassment and assault not only breaks down the bonds between our brothers and sisters, it comes with very serious consequences.
1st Brigade Combat Team empowers its Soldiers to intervene when they witness a SHARP violation, and be a team player in our efforts to rid our organization of this behavior.
I A.M. Strong!
- October 10, 2019Operation Eagle Wrench: Sustainers build continuity across Air Assault Division
- October 7, 2019Wiesbaden Soldiers and community members rally against sexual assault
- October 2, 2019To CATCH a serial offender: Army offers new sexual assault prevention tool
- September 23, 2019Fort Knox commands kick off weeklong 'Walking for 7,623+' sexual assault event
- September 19, 2019Learning through fun at the JBSA "We Care Carnival"
- September 18, 2019SART trains multidisciplinary team across Stewart, community
- September 17, 2019Blue Grass Army Depot Shapes a Culture of Trust
- September 13, 2019Army Secretary Nominee Talks Housing, Readiness at Hearing
- September 12, 2019Cadets develop leadership potential at Honorable Living Stand-Down Day
- September 12, 2019NOT in my Barracks, NOT on my Watch: Watchdogs host training; prepares soldiers for CQ duty
- September 12, 2019Fort Knox preparing to kick off SHARP 'Walking for 7,623+' campaign Sept. 23
- September 12, 2019With two-day SHARP Forum, Fort Benning eyes next steps in curbing sexual assault
- September 12, 2019Building safe command climate combats sexual assault in workplace
- September 12, 2019'Not in my Squad' program changes to help prevent assault, harassment