99th Regional Support Command Protocol Office
By 99th Regional Support CommandJanuary 10, 2015
The Protocol Office provides direct support to the command to ensure Army standards and continuity are maintained in the coordination and implementation of ceremonies, special events and conferences.
Our office is located at 5231 S Scott Plaza, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ.
For general information, call 609.562.7410.
Helpful Protocol References (Click the links on the right side of this page to view)
• TC 3-21.5: Drill and Ceremonies
• DA Pam 600-60: Guide to Protocol and Etiquette for Official Entertainment
• AR 840-10: Flags, Guidons, Streamers, Tabards, and Automobile and Aircraft Plates
• Department of the Army Protocol Precedence List
Connect with us by visiting www.facebook.com/99thRSC.
- September 16, 2017Picatinny Arsenal honors New Jersey Fallen Service Members
- September 15, 2017Rock Island Arsenal recognizes retirees' service to their nation
- September 14, 2017Crane Honors the Sacrifice of Former POWs and MIAs
- September 14, 2017Fort Riley 9/11 Ceremony remembers those lost, honors those still fighting
- September 14, 2017New leadership for 102nd Training Div. at Fort Leonard Wood
- September 14, 2017Army Reserve aviator pins first star at Godman airfield weekend event
- September 13, 2017St. Jerome becomes patron of military linguists
- September 12, 2017Patriot ceremony remembers fallen, honors heroes
- September 12, 2017RIA 9-11 walk and Remembrance Ceremony honors sacrifices, preservation of freedom
- September 12, 2017Patriot Day Observance
- September 12, 2017U.S. Army Operational Test Command to host Operational Testers' Hall of Fame induction ceremony
- September 12, 2017Panzer Kaserne ceremony honors the memory of 9/11
- September 11, 2017Picatinny Arsenal remembers September 11
- September 11, 2017Team Program Office 25 Years & Beyond"
- September 8, 2017Yankee Division Celebrates 100 Years
- September 7, 2017Fort Rucker stair climb, moving tribute, ceremony honor 9/11 sacrifices