99th Regional Support Command Protocol Office
By 99th Regional Support CommandJanuary 10, 2015
The Protocol Office provides direct support to the command to ensure Army standards and continuity are maintained in the coordination and implementation of ceremonies, special events and conferences.
Our office is located at 5231 S Scott Plaza, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ.
For general information, call 609.562.7410.
Helpful Protocol References (Click the links on the right side of this page to view)
• TC 3-21.5: Drill and Ceremonies
• DA Pam 600-60: Guide to Protocol and Etiquette for Official Entertainment
• AR 840-10: Flags, Guidons, Streamers, Tabards, and Automobile and Aircraft Plates
• Department of the Army Protocol Precedence List
Connect with us by visiting www.facebook.com/99thRSC.
- February 12, 2019Cobra Gold 19: Opening Ceremony
- February 11, 20193rd Recruiting Brigade hosts Operation Reserve Rush award ceremony
- February 8, 2019Col. McCallum Promotion
- February 7, 2019Regional Health Command-Atlantic leaders 'Pivot to Readiness'
- February 7, 2019PM AESIP Hosts LMP Relinquishment of Charter Ceremony
- February 7, 201948th Volunteers Patching Ceremony
- February 5, 2019AMCOM welcomes liaison officer
- January 31, 2019Fort Sill's 95th Training Division welcomes new commander, CSM
- January 31, 2019Nurse Corps fought to include male nurses as officers
- January 31, 2019Contracting officer's representatives: What to expect
- January 25, 2019Marshall Center Seminar Examines Threats to Europe from the MENA Region
- January 17, 2019USACE Pacific Ocean Division senior executive service officer retires after 41 years of service