99th Regional Support Command Protocol Office
By 99th Regional Support CommandJanuary 10, 2015
The Protocol Office provides direct support to the command to ensure Army standards and continuity are maintained in the coordination and implementation of ceremonies, special events and conferences.
Our office is located at 5231 S Scott Plaza, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ.
For general information, call 609.562.7410.
Helpful Protocol References (Click the links on the right side of this page to view)
• TC 3-21.5: Drill and Ceremonies
• DA Pam 600-60: Guide to Protocol and Etiquette for Official Entertainment
• AR 840-10: Flags, Guidons, Streamers, Tabards, and Automobile and Aircraft Plates
• Department of the Army Protocol Precedence List
Connect with us by visiting www.facebook.com/99thRSC.
- November 13, 2018Powerlifting: Another first for Pacific Regional Trials
- November 12, 20182018 Pacific Regional Trials: Indoor Rowing Finals
- November 12, 2018Men's backstroke event at swimming finals, Pacific Regional Trials 2018
- November 9, 2018Veterans honored during ceremony at BAMC
- November 9, 2018PHCE, USAMMCE and Bundeswehr welcome new NCOs at joint induction ceremony
- November 8, 2018Wheelchair Tennis, a first for Pacific Regional Warrior trials
- November 7, 201825ID Hui Ha'a Team support Pacific Regional Trials 2018
- November 7, 2018Ceremony kicks off Army's 2018 Pacific Regional Trials in Hawaii
- November 7, 2018Brigadier General David M. Hodne Promotion Ceremony
- November 7, 2018Army Protocol Fundamentals Seminar held for the first time at Fort Knox
- November 5, 2018JBLM supports Veterans Day observances throughout the region
- October 31, 2018U.S. Army's senior Air Defender discusses history, future of the branch at Saint Barbara ceremony