MICC command team addresses questions in latest 'Perspectives'
By Mission and Installation Contracting Command Public Affairs OfficeJuly 30, 2014
JOINT BASE SAN ANTONIO-FORT SAM HOUSTON, Texas (July 30, 2014) -- In the July 2014 broadcast of "MICC Perspectives," officials from the Mission and Installation Contracting Command address a variety of topics related to providing operational contract support to the warfighter.The July production features an interview with Brig. Gen. Jeffrey Gabbert, the MICC commanding general, George Cabaniss, deputy to the commanding general, and Command Sgt. Maj. Stephen Bowens, command sergeant major."MICC Perspectives" is a recurring video program featuring the command's leadership speaking on the command's priorities as well as addressing questions from civilian and uniformed contracting professionals from field contracting offices throughout the country.The MICC is responsible for providing contracting support for the warfighter at Army commands, installations and activities located throughout the continental United States and Puerto Rico.
You can find a link to the July broadcast as well as other MICC video productions in the related links.
- July 30, 2020MICC contracting team dives in to support Army engineer detachment
- July 29, 2020902nd CBN provides critical pre-deployment training
- July 28, 2020414th Contract Supporting Brigade Soldier to compete in AMC Best Warrior Competition
- July 24, 20203 MICC contracting offices combine virtual outreach to industry
- July 23, 2020418th CSB uncases colors marking return home
- July 22, 2020Update: Contracting outreach seeks to expand small business pool
- July 21, 2020ON CONTRACTING: AVOID BRIDGES TO NOWHERE
- July 21, 2020ACQUISITION “SOUND BITE” VIDEOS SIMPLIFY CONTRACTING CONCEPTS
- July 21, 2020The Notice I Never Knew
- July 21, 2020CONTROLLING THE DETAILS
- July 21, 2020Measure What Matters
- July 20, 2020IG serves as eyes, ears, voice, conscience of commander
- July 6, 2020Fort Polk’s MICC hosts change of command