Recruiter Journal September-October issue online
By Recruiting Command Public AffairsSeptember 19, 2013
The September-October Recruiter Journal is now online.
In this issue: Recruiters - Army identifies recruiters as positions of special trust; CG details priorities; Understanding the buddy system; Training videos focus on field needs; Knowledge management in the command; Former recruiter considers recruiting duty one of best assignments; Initiative helps NCOs stay abreast of MOS changes while on recruiting duty; Recruiter serves as VFW post commander; Reducing Future Soldier losses, Recruiter tackles bullying in his schools; Command develops dL training for chaplain recruiters; and more.
Read it online at www.npc-pubs.com/RecruiterJournal/September-October2013.
- April 23, 2019Minority College Relations Program Interns Conquer RIA
- April 19, 2019The American Dream is alive and well through Army Recruiting
- April 17, 2019Army recruiters visit Detroit Arsenal
- April 16, 2019Exchange recruiting veterans for Veteran Retail Management Training program through May 5
- April 5, 2019Chicago recruiting test 'micro-targeting' neighborhoods
- April 5, 2019Volunteer fair highlights weeklong National Volunteer Week on JBLM
- April 5, 2019World Class Athlete Program recruits through love of sport
- April 5, 2019Health care professionals visit BACH to learn of opportunities in Army Medicine
- April 1, 2019Drone Wars event educates students in cybersecurity and responsibility
- March 28, 2019MEPS testing site opens at Fort Sill
- March 21, 2019STEM vehicle highlights technology at Spurs Military Appreciation Night
- March 21, 2019Women leaders speak about their occupations, experiences
- March 21, 2019Former Air Force master sergeant pursues Army cyber warrant officer career
- March 14, 2019US Soldiers assist injured driver
- March 12, 2019Women's Achievement Panel provides inspiration for young women
- March 7, 2019Fort Knox program hosting volunteer recruitment, AFAP issue fair March 12