Recruiter Journal September-October issue online
By Recruiting Command Public AffairsSeptember 19, 2013
The September-October Recruiter Journal is now online.
In this issue: Recruiters - Army identifies recruiters as positions of special trust; CG details priorities; Understanding the buddy system; Training videos focus on field needs; Knowledge management in the command; Former recruiter considers recruiting duty one of best assignments; Initiative helps NCOs stay abreast of MOS changes while on recruiting duty; Recruiter serves as VFW post commander; Reducing Future Soldier losses, Recruiter tackles bullying in his schools; Command develops dL training for chaplain recruiters; and more.
Read it online at www.npc-pubs.com/RecruiterJournal/September-October2013.
- October 15, 2018RHC-P Brings Awareness to Breast Cancer In October
- October 12, 2018Last issue of 'The Gold Standard' presented to Fort Knox senior commander
- October 12, 2018Post highlights energy-saving projects throughout October
- October 10, 2018Fort Knox program hosting volunteer recruitment, AFAP issue fair Oct. 18
- October 10, 2018Fort Knox employee encourages surrounding communities to 'Just Be Kind'
- October 5, 2018October is Energy Action Month
- October 3, 2018FORUM: Recruiters face anti-military influencers
- October 3, 2018USAG Bavaria highlights October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- October 3, 2018Eisenhower Army Medical Center's Rounds magazine, October 2018
- October 2, 2018Health care recruiter makes habit of going above, beyond standards
- September 27, 2018EWU ROTC Commissions Reserve Nurse Officer
- September 14, 2018Fort Knox program hosting volunteer recruitment, AFAP issue fair Sept. 20
- September 14, 2018Benelux Employment, Volunteer and Career Expo provides wealth of information to community members
- September 6, 2018'Pacesetter' leads the way in Special Recruiter Assistance Program at Fort Riley
- September 6, 2018September-October 2018 issue of Army Sustainment