Recruiter Journal September-October issue online
By Recruiting Command Public AffairsSeptember 19, 2013
The September-October Recruiter Journal is now online.
In this issue: Recruiters - Army identifies recruiters as positions of special trust; CG details priorities; Understanding the buddy system; Training videos focus on field needs; Knowledge management in the command; Former recruiter considers recruiting duty one of best assignments; Initiative helps NCOs stay abreast of MOS changes while on recruiting duty; Recruiter serves as VFW post commander; Reducing Future Soldier losses, Recruiter tackles bullying in his schools; Command develops dL training for chaplain recruiters; and more.
Read it online at www.npc-pubs.com/RecruiterJournal/September-October2013.
- February 14, 2019Rapping recruiters 'giving all' to share their Army story
- February 11, 20193rd Recruiting Brigade hosts Operation Reserve Rush award ceremony
- February 5, 2019Army reaches milestones in modernizing recruiting efforts
- February 5, 2019Army secretary honors top recruiters
- February 4, 2019U.S. Army Recruiting Command to host tryouts for new fitness team
- February 4, 2019Fort Knox program hosting volunteer recruitment, AFAP issue fair Feb. 12
- February 1, 2019Army Guard director recognizes, celebrates Army Guard top recruiters
- January 24, 2019Research reveals youth disconnected with military
- January 23, 2019Thousands apply for esports recruiting team
- January 16, 2019Army recruiter applies lifesaver training after active shooter incident
- January 15, 2019Gen. Townsend emphasizes importance of recruiting, maintaining professional, lethal force