Recruiter Journal September-October issue online
By Recruiting Command Public AffairsSeptember 19, 2013
The September-October Recruiter Journal is now online.
In this issue: Recruiters - Army identifies recruiters as positions of special trust; CG details priorities; Understanding the buddy system; Training videos focus on field needs; Knowledge management in the command; Former recruiter considers recruiting duty one of best assignments; Initiative helps NCOs stay abreast of MOS changes while on recruiting duty; Recruiter serves as VFW post commander; Reducing Future Soldier losses, Recruiter tackles bullying in his schools; Command develops dL training for chaplain recruiters; and more.
Read it online at www.npc-pubs.com/RecruiterJournal/September-October2013.
- December 7, 2018ESPORTS warriors wanted: Army seeks Soldiers for competitive online gaming team
- November 30, 2018DIA Foreign Military Attache Orientation Trip
- November 29, 2018#selfwithasoldier
- November 23, 2018Idaho Army National Guard Soldier completes mission, serves community
- November 14, 2018Fitness warriors wanted: Army establishing competitive team
- November 7, 2018Ordnance Soldier welcomes son into his career field
- November 2, 2018The U.S. Army Recruiting Command and U.S. Army Cadet Command signed a memorandum of understanding
- November 2, 2018TRADOC initiatives aim to transform Army recruiting
- October 30, 2018New Jersey Guard recruiter knows disabilities inside and out
- October 29, 2018Fort Knox program hosting volunteer recruitment, AFAP issue fair Nov. 8
- October 10, 2018Fort Knox program hosting volunteer recruitment, AFAP issue fair Oct. 18