Recruiter Journal September-October issue online
By Recruiting Command Public AffairsSeptember 19, 2013
The September-October Recruiter Journal is now online.
In this issue: Recruiters - Army identifies recruiters as positions of special trust; CG details priorities; Understanding the buddy system; Training videos focus on field needs; Knowledge management in the command; Former recruiter considers recruiting duty one of best assignments; Initiative helps NCOs stay abreast of MOS changes while on recruiting duty; Recruiter serves as VFW post commander; Reducing Future Soldier losses, Recruiter tackles bullying in his schools; Command develops dL training for chaplain recruiters; and more.
Read it online at www.npc-pubs.com/RecruiterJournal/September-October2013.
- June 14, 2019Cal Guard enlists first female to Combat Arms
- June 13, 2019$59 million reception complex barracks project underway
- June 12, 2019Oregon National Guard recruits receive baptism by fire
- June 11, 2019Recruiting Battalion Educational Tour
- June 5, 2019Army recruiter receives Distinguished Service Cross
- June 3, 2019Conference arms civilian leaders with recruitment tools
- May 31, 2019Army Reserve leaders remember fallen heroes during the Memorial Day weekend throughout Chicago
- May 23, 2019Security Force Assistance Brigade recruiters visit Fort Sill
- May 21, 2019Army on track to meet FY19 recruitment goals, add more women to combat arms
- May 17, 2019Future Soldier Enjoys Graduation From Hospital
- May 13, 2019Large cities see jump in recruits
- May 3, 2019Army recruiters support NFL Music City draft
- April 29, 2019My Journey with the Special Recruiter Assistance Program