Recruiter Journal September-October issue online
By Recruiting Command Public AffairsSeptember 19, 2013
The September-October Recruiter Journal is now online.
In this issue: Recruiters - Army identifies recruiters as positions of special trust; CG details priorities; Understanding the buddy system; Training videos focus on field needs; Knowledge management in the command; Former recruiter considers recruiting duty one of best assignments; Initiative helps NCOs stay abreast of MOS changes while on recruiting duty; Recruiter serves as VFW post commander; Reducing Future Soldier losses, Recruiter tackles bullying in his schools; Command develops dL training for chaplain recruiters; and more.
Read it online at www.npc-pubs.com/RecruiterJournal/September-October2013.
- October 22, 2019Building a more technically savvy Army Acquisition Corps
- October 16, 2019The "Godfather of Sports Medicine" provides exertional illness lecture at NW Arkansas
- October 16, 2019Fall recruiting events kick off across Aviation, Missile Center
- October 15, 2019Army Guard improves readiness, supports National Defense Strategy
- October 11, 2019The U.S. Army Audit Agency is Seeking Student Interns
- October 11, 2019The U.S. Army Audit Agency is Seeking Entry-Level Auditors
- September 27, 2019U.S. Army Pacific Bids Aloha to Commanding General Robert Brown
- September 24, 2019U.S. Army 3rd Recruiting Brigade Training Forum prepares Leadership Teams for FY20 Success
- September 19, 2019Houston Medical Recruiting Company host biennial ceremony "The Avenger Way!"
- September 18, 2019Cadets gather knowledge on career opportunities during Branch Week
- September 17, 2019Army to achieve recruiting goal after overhauling outreach
- September 17, 2019U.S. Army achieves recruiting goals