Recruiter Journal September-October issue online
By Recruiting Command Public AffairsSeptember 19, 2013
The September-October Recruiter Journal is now online.
In this issue: Recruiters - Army identifies recruiters as positions of special trust; CG details priorities; Understanding the buddy system; Training videos focus on field needs; Knowledge management in the command; Former recruiter considers recruiting duty one of best assignments; Initiative helps NCOs stay abreast of MOS changes while on recruiting duty; Recruiter serves as VFW post commander; Reducing Future Soldier losses, Recruiter tackles bullying in his schools; Command develops dL training for chaplain recruiters; and more.
Read it online at www.npc-pubs.com/RecruiterJournal/September-October2013.
- August 15, 2018USAREC Office of the Command Psychologist receives Uhlaner Award for Excellence
- August 15, 2018U. S. Army Medical Exhibit Featured at National Family Physician Conference
- August 14, 2018Army Recruiting and Retention College holds 2nd university partnership signing
- August 8, 2018Army Recruiters partner with Richmond Police to educate and empower youth
- August 7, 2018Accident drives recruiter to become world class athlete
- July 31, 2018The Chaplain "Annibirthsary"
- July 31, 2018Health professions scholarship program selects special operations recruiter
- July 25, 2018USAREC welcomes new command team
- July 23, 2018Marines see how Army puts combat in basic training
- July 19, 2018Medal of Honor recipient McCloughan returns to his Army roots at Fort Knox
- July 16, 2018Army, coalition medical training saves Iraqi lives after gas tank explosion
- July 9, 2018Esper focuses on improving Army's recruiting efforts