The 81st RSC provides essential customer care and services to Soldiers, Civilians and their Families in the Southeast Region and Puerto Rico, enabling supported commanders and leaders to maximize resources and meet global requirements.
Our mission is to be the best Regional Support Command - in the eyes of our supported commanders and leaders - committed to excellence, living the Army Values and focused on Wildcat P.R.I.D.E.
P = Partnering - We support an operational Army Reserve by being a trusted partner with our supported commands.
R = Responsive - We are a team of professionals who respond quickly and efficiently.
I= Innovative - As an adaptive team, we seek continuous improvement in our customer service processes and capabilities.
D = Dedicated Stewardship - We are responsible stewards of human, environmental, logisitcal and fiscal resources.
E = Excellence - Excellence is out standard.
- August 14, 20172nd of an Ongoing Series about Environmental Initiatives at USAG Daegu Enhancing Environmental Aware
- August 11, 2017Garrison pledges to care for customers, employees through SCI
- August 9, 2017Army Reserve maintenance shop wins 'Best of the Best'
- August 7, 2017Army Medicine recognizes excellence at Leader Training Session
- August 4, 2017ACC civilian recognized for contributions in Kuwait
- August 3, 2017Contracting experts manage acquisition readiness
- August 2, 2017Guard Soldiers from around country trade old jobs for rocket launchers in Wyoming
- July 28, 2017Military Intelligence Captains Career Course takes a closer look at "Dunkirk"
- July 27, 2017Fires Center of Excellence welcomes new chief of staff
- July 27, 2017ACS civilian garners top Army award
- July 21, 2017From private to 3-star: Wyche retires after 42 years
- July 20, 2017Capt. Brett Hart Receives 2017 Excellence in Hyperbaric Medicine Award
- July 18, 2017USAG Daegu Safety Office is now OSHA Certified
- July 14, 2017USAICoE, Fort Huachuca command changes hands
- July 14, 2017The USAG Benelux ACS program: a model to follow
- July 14, 2017AMRDEC lead awarded "Excellence in Cyber Management"