81st Regional Support Command marketing video
By U.S. ArmyFebruary 7, 2013
The 81st RSC provides essential customer care and services to Soldiers, Civilians and their Families in the Southeast Region and Puerto Rico, enabling supported commanders and leaders to maximize resources and meet global requirements.
Our mission is to be the best Regional Support Command - in the eyes of our supported commanders and leaders - committed to excellence, living the Army Values and focused on Wildcat P.R.I.D.E.
P = Partnering - We support an operational Army Reserve by being a trusted partner with our supported commands.
R = Responsive - We are a team of professionals who respond quickly and efficiently.
I= Innovative - As an adaptive team, we seek continuous improvement in our customer service processes and capabilities.
D = Dedicated Stewardship - We are responsible stewards of human, environmental, logisitcal and fiscal resources.
E = Excellence - Excellence is out standard.
- December 13, 2019Thank you for your support
- December 13, 2019LRMC nurse scientist recognized for research, contributions to profession
- December 13, 2019Army Reserve One-Star General Visits American Samoa to Enhance Capabilities
- December 12, 2019Milley details DOD operations throughout the Middle East
- December 11, 2019Redstone stays relevant with community's support
- December 6, 2019Hundreds of 'Trees for Troops' available Dec. 7
- December 5, 2019Facing her fear of water
- December 4, 2019DFL Spanish hosts Chile's Ambassador to the U.S. for lecture
- December 4, 2019Fort Benning leaders see further progress in improving housing services
- December 2, 2019MP Company supports 3rd ABCT operations in Korea
- November 27, 2019SAE helps boost Polish military, stabilize region
- November 25, 2019Thankfulness
- November 25, 2019By Land or By Air: Army Airlift Clearance Authority Goes Downrange
- November 22, 2019Always Ready: JFHQ-NCR Commander's Conference