81st Regional Support Command marketing video
By U.S. ArmyFebruary 7, 2013
The 81st RSC provides essential customer care and services to Soldiers, Civilians and their Families in the Southeast Region and Puerto Rico, enabling supported commanders and leaders to maximize resources and meet global requirements.
Our mission is to be the best Regional Support Command - in the eyes of our supported commanders and leaders - committed to excellence, living the Army Values and focused on Wildcat P.R.I.D.E.
P = Partnering - We support an operational Army Reserve by being a trusted partner with our supported commands.
R = Responsive - We are a team of professionals who respond quickly and efficiently.
I= Innovative - As an adaptive team, we seek continuous improvement in our customer service processes and capabilities.
D = Dedicated Stewardship - We are responsible stewards of human, environmental, logisitcal and fiscal resources.
E = Excellence - Excellence is out standard.
- August 4, 2020KFOR RC-E Soldiers deliver medical equipment to Zvecan clinic
- July 31, 2020Creativity at Work
- July 30, 20204960th MFTB conducts Engineer Course Amid Pandemic and Hurricane
- July 30, 2020Army Medicine leaders visit BACH's frontlines in the war on COVID
- July 30, 2020SMDC develops cutting-edge technology to support warfighters
- July 29, 2020Soldiers stationed in Poland share experiences with local scouts
- July 29, 2020Fort Buchanan Army Reserve Center Ground Breaking Ceremony
- July 28, 2020414th Contract Supporting Brigade Soldier to compete in AMC Best Warrior Competition
- July 27, 2020ISEC supports new construction for U.S. Army Europe in Poland
- July 27, 2020New enlisted advisor assumes responsibility of Regional Health Command – Central
- July 27, 2020Stackle Takes Command of USAISR
- July 26, 2020Montana Soldiers reflect on year in Poland
- July 24, 202035th Military Police train with Kansas Highway Patrol