81st Regional Support Command marketing video
By U.S. ArmyFebruary 7, 2013
The 81st RSC provides essential customer care and services to Soldiers, Civilians and their Families in the Southeast Region and Puerto Rico, enabling supported commanders and leaders to maximize resources and meet global requirements.
Our mission is to be the best Regional Support Command - in the eyes of our supported commanders and leaders - committed to excellence, living the Army Values and focused on Wildcat P.R.I.D.E.
P = Partnering - We support an operational Army Reserve by being a trusted partner with our supported commands.
R = Responsive - We are a team of professionals who respond quickly and efficiently.
I= Innovative - As an adaptive team, we seek continuous improvement in our customer service processes and capabilities.
D = Dedicated Stewardship - We are responsible stewards of human, environmental, logisitcal and fiscal resources.
E = Excellence - Excellence is out standard.
- October 11, 2019Junior officers compete for first time at quarterly MSCoE Best Warrior Board
- October 10, 2019MSCoE celebrates 20 years
- October 10, 2019Long-time supporter of Soldiers earns DoD recognition
- October 9, 201989B training moves administratively to Regional Training Site-Maintenance at Fort McCoy
- October 9, 2019Cal Guard supports civilian Search and Rescue Training
- October 9, 2019'Muleskinners' Prepare to Support the Line at NTC
- October 8, 2019UAS adds cutting-edge capabilities for Corps projects
- October 8, 2019Fires Center of Excellence celebrates German Day of Unity
- October 7, 2019A Company 50th ESB-E Excells during Dragon Lifeline 19
- October 3, 2019Back to 1999, MSCoE celebrates 20 years
- October 3, 2019Regional Health Command Europe Soldiers earn their Air Assault wings
- October 2, 2019Fort Knox Garrison HHD earns safety excellence streamer
- September 30, 2019Modernize Today to Support Tomorrow's Equipment
- September 23, 2019Modernizing the JMC Enterprise through Master Planning - Sustaining Industrial Excellence
- September 12, 2019Exercise Regional Cooperation
- September 12, 2019Regional Cooperation 2019