81st Regional Support Command marketing video
By U.S. ArmyFebruary 7, 2013
The 81st RSC provides essential customer care and services to Soldiers, Civilians and their Families in the Southeast Region and Puerto Rico, enabling supported commanders and leaders to maximize resources and meet global requirements.
Our mission is to be the best Regional Support Command - in the eyes of our supported commanders and leaders - committed to excellence, living the Army Values and focused on Wildcat P.R.I.D.E.
P = Partnering - We support an operational Army Reserve by being a trusted partner with our supported commands.
R = Responsive - We are a team of professionals who respond quickly and efficiently.
I= Innovative - As an adaptive team, we seek continuous improvement in our customer service processes and capabilities.
D = Dedicated Stewardship - We are responsible stewards of human, environmental, logisitcal and fiscal resources.
E = Excellence - Excellence is out standard.
- June 15, 2019We Take Care of our Own: Supporting Families of the Fallen
- June 13, 2019Rivera takes command of 404th Army Field Support Brigade at JBLM
- June 11, 2019Army Child and Youth Services celebrates 40 years of its 'Journey to Excellence'
- June 7, 2019MSCoE recognizes top instructors/civilians
- June 7, 2019Army announces leadership change at Engineer School
- June 7, 2019National Guard officer honored for academic excellence
- June 6, 2019Intel Center of Excellence deputy general visits National Training Center
- June 5, 2019408th Contracting Support Brigade Hosts Annual Combating Trafficking in Persons Forum
- June 4, 2019Engineering excellence earns top award recognition
- June 1, 2019Corps of Engineers employee fills sandbags, need to serve while supporting flood fight response
- May 31, 2019R2 Performance Enhancement for the win: MSCoE DSoY credits R2 with giving her the winning edge
- May 30, 2019ANAD's goal is safety excellence
- May 28, 2019The 2019 Trinity Competition designates the best of the Health Readiness Center of Excellence
- May 24, 2019Fort Jackson earns DHR excellence award
- May 21, 2019Borden Institute Supports Annual Special Operations Exhibition