81st Regional Support Command marketing video
By U.S. ArmyFebruary 7, 2013
The 81st RSC provides essential customer care and services to Soldiers, Civilians and their Families in the Southeast Region and Puerto Rico, enabling supported commanders and leaders to maximize resources and meet global requirements.
Our mission is to be the best Regional Support Command - in the eyes of our supported commanders and leaders - committed to excellence, living the Army Values and focused on Wildcat P.R.I.D.E.
P = Partnering - We support an operational Army Reserve by being a trusted partner with our supported commands.
R = Responsive - We are a team of professionals who respond quickly and efficiently.
I= Innovative - As an adaptive team, we seek continuous improvement in our customer service processes and capabilities.
D = Dedicated Stewardship - We are responsible stewards of human, environmental, logisitcal and fiscal resources.
E = Excellence - Excellence is out standard.
- April 23, 2019USARPAC's Regional Leader Development Program builds relationships across the Pacific
- April 19, 2019529th Support Battalion: Providing Sustainment in Iraq
- April 18, 2019AMCOM transforming to support multi-domain operations
- April 16, 2019PEO IEW&S Supports School Patriot Program
- April 16, 2019Contracting efforts support Ranger mission
- April 16, 2019Guard members support 123rd Boston Marathon
- April 15, 2019597th Transportation Brigade sweeps SDDC's Best Warrior Training Excellence Program
- April 15, 2019Arsenal takes on DRSKO Logistics Support mission
- April 13, 2019Camp Darby supports humanitarian response effort to Mozambique
- April 11, 2019Learning to Survive and Support
- April 10, 2019Largest ever annual event helps large, small businesses support the warfighter
- April 5, 2019Soldiers of Public Health Activity Rheinland-Pfalz excel in team sports activities