3/399th Logistics Support Battalion dominate Lanes Training Competition
By Sgt. 1st Class Phillip EugeneSeptember 18, 2012
Three Army Reserve Soldiers from the 3/399th Logistics Support Battalion placed first, second and third during the Truck Rodeo portion of the 800th Logistics Support Brigade's Lanes Training Exercise at Fort Knox, Ky., Sept. 14-15, 2012.Staff Sgt. Nathan Cook was the first place winner, and Sergeants Randall Loftis and Nathan Egge finished second and third respectively. The exercise included a Maintenance Rodeo on the second day, and Sgt. Anthony Frey finished second.With four Soldiers finishing in the top three of both rodeos the 3/399th was the exercise's overall winner.
Sgt. Joshua Barlow, 4/321st Logistics Support Battalion, placed first in the Maintenance Rodeo, and Sgt. Michael Leaym, 3/379th Logistics Support Battalion, took third place.
The exercise is designed to test the abilities of the brigade's truck drivers and mechanics.
- June 3, 2020W.Va. Guard holds exercise to prepare for simultaneous missions
- June 1, 2020Fort Knox Youth creates innovative five-week virtual exercise regimen
- June 1, 2020Army Medical Logistics Command issues maintenance directive for oxygen generators
- May 29, 2020DoDEA schools move online
- May 27, 2020PRNG works through disaster scenarios
- May 27, 2020Rucker Lanes snack bar reopens for takeout orders
- May 27, 2020Health experts: Pandemic could drive fearful, bored to dangerous coping mechanisms
- May 26, 2020Chief of staff foresees greater Army commitment in Indo-Pacific
- May 22, 2020MWR highlights Phase 1 open establishments
- May 21, 2020Sleep, Healthy Diet, and Good Exercise—Your Invisible Body Armor Against Infection
- May 20, 2020‘Gateway to the Rock’ provides Soldiers clear, clean passage
- May 19, 2020904th CBN conducts virtual validation exercise
- May 18, 2020USAMMDA logistics analyst stitches hundreds of masks for the Frederick community