10th Mountain Commander Congratulates Cadet at Boston Marathon
By Courtesy PhotoApril 24, 2012
West Point Cadet Johannes K. Olind (left) is greeted at the finish line by Major General Mark Milley, Commander of the 10th Mountain Division, at the conclusion of the April 16, 2012 Boston Marathon. Olind, a native of Canton, Mich., was one of 16 cadets and 4 officers from USMA to compete in the event. The 21-year-old junior completed the 26.2 mile course in 3:02.21, finishing 633rd out of nearly 22,500 participants. MG Milley was in Boston as part of the Army's Community Connect outreach program.
- October 18, 2019Guardians deploy to support Theater Gateway operations
- October 10, 2019Soldier learns it takes two to earn coveted medical badge
- October 9, 2019Mountain cedar allergy season right around the corner
- October 4, 2019Meet the first enlisted Soldier to max out the ACFT
- October 3, 2019Golden Dragons replicate Mogadishu Mile 26 years later
- October 1, 2019Milley takes oath as 20th Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff
- September 30, 2019Fort Sill celebrates Frontier Army Days
- September 30, 2019Former commando serves former unit as civilian social worker
- September 18, 2019Quality of life, renovation plans discussed during Fort Drum Barracks Town Hall
- September 16, 2019We are 10th CAB! An introduction to the 10th Combat Aviation Brigade.