10th Mountain Commander Congratulates Cadet at Boston Marathon
By Courtesy PhotoApril 24, 2012
West Point Cadet Johannes K. Olind (left) is greeted at the finish line by Major General Mark Milley, Commander of the 10th Mountain Division, at the conclusion of the April 16, 2012 Boston Marathon. Olind, a native of Canton, Mich., was one of 16 cadets and 4 officers from USMA to compete in the event. The 21-year-old junior completed the 26.2 mile course in 3:02.21, finishing 633rd out of nearly 22,500 participants. MG Milley was in Boston as part of the Army's Community Connect outreach program.
- December 7, 2018Commando brigade reinforces Division readiness from the rear
- December 7, 2018Commandos facilitate Mountain Peak
- December 7, 20181st Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division Says "GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY!"
- December 6, 2018Bowl-bound Army football team seeks 10th win against rival Navy
- December 4, 2018593rd Quartermaster Company assumes mission, supports Mountain Peak 19-01
- December 3, 2018Mountain Warrior recounts experience at Chilean Mountain Warfare School
- November 29, 20181st Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (LI) Receives Training in Operating in Subterranean
- November 19, 201810th Mountain Division Band to perform three free holiday concerts in local communities
- November 16, 2018FORSCOM Frontline - Nov. 16, 2018
- November 15, 2018Veteran's Day Celebration Sackets Harbor Community School
- November 13, 2018Mountain Warriors Dominate FORSCOM Marksmanship Competition
- November 1, 20181st Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division Conducts ACFT