By Fort George G. Meade Public Affairs OfficeJuly 21, 2011
* Rockenbach Road, north of MacArthur Middle School, for construction to install active vehicle barriers
Vehicle traffic will be reduced to one southbound and one northbound lane in and around the construction area. Construction will last until late July.
* Intermittent lane closures at the intersection of Leonard Wood Avenue and Rock Avenue, ongoing
* Reece Road, from Route 175 to Jacobs Road, until Aug. 17
* MacArthur Road, from Ernie Pyle Street to Clark Road, ongoing
* 20th Street (Sarah's House), ongoing
Remember to slow down in construction zones and follow posted detour signs. Running and walking in or near construction sites is prohibited.
Construction work dates are subject to change.