ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY
By MAJ Jimmie CummingsOctober 16, 2009
ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY October 16, 2009
Army Officials to Discuss Response to GAO Report on Body Armor
Army officials will respond to the release of the General Accountability Office Report on Body Armor Testing by the Army Test and Evaluation Command Friday, October 16, 2009 at 3:00 p.m. in the Pentagon (Room 1E462).
Army leaders participating in the media roundtable will include Brig. Gen. Peter N. Fuller, Program Executive Officer Soldier, and Dr. James Streilein, Technical Director, US Army Test and Evaluation Command.
For more information (or for media without Pentagon building passes wishing to attend), please call Maj. Jimmie Cummings, Army Public Affairs, 703-697-7591.
- January 23, 2019Army Reserve-Puerto Rico School House trains Soldiers at the local Bureau of Forensics Sciences
- January 23, 2019Fisher joins ranks as Senior Executive Service leader
- January 22, 2019Guard cyber units evolve as cyber threats continue
- January 17, 2019Camp Zama boosting earthquake preparedness with Jan 23 'Shake Out Drill'
- January 16, 2019Applying the rules of the roundabout to Fort Knox's Stithton Circle
- January 16, 2019Fort Jackson helping people become 'losers'
- January 16, 2019Leader Training Brigade welcomes new command sergeant major
- January 14, 20191st TSC Conducts Assumption of Responsibility Ceremony
- January 11, 2019KU chancellor: Strength, depth, competency of Fort Riley, its Soldiers 'truly remarkable'
- January 8, 2019FAQs regarding winter weather
- January 7, 2019In 2019, Madigan looks to use social media town halls even more
- December 19, 2018ASAP officials urge motorists to drive sober during the holidays -- 'Be Realistic ...'
- December 12, 2018Task Force commander: ISIS forces degraded from caliphate to caves
- December 12, 2018Increased body pain in cold weather - fact or fiction?