ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY
By MAJ Jimmie CummingsOctober 16, 2009
ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY October 16, 2009
Army Officials to Discuss Response to GAO Report on Body Armor
Army officials will respond to the release of the General Accountability Office Report on Body Armor Testing by the Army Test and Evaluation Command Friday, October 16, 2009 at 3:00 p.m. in the Pentagon (Room 1E462).
Army leaders participating in the media roundtable will include Brig. Gen. Peter N. Fuller, Program Executive Officer Soldier, and Dr. James Streilein, Technical Director, US Army Test and Evaluation Command.
For more information (or for media without Pentagon building passes wishing to attend), please call Maj. Jimmie Cummings, Army Public Affairs, 703-697-7591.
- October 15, 2018RHC-P Brings Awareness to Breast Cancer In October
- October 12, 2018Post highlights energy-saving projects throughout October
- October 9, 2018E/2-1 ADA Wins 8A Award for Maintenance Excellence and Prepares for USARPAC Level Competition
- October 5, 2018Officials announce new senior executive at Army Research Laboratory
- October 5, 2018October is Energy Action Month
- October 4, 2018Prohibited social media activity
- October 3, 2018USAG Bavaria highlights October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- October 3, 2018Eisenhower Army Medical Center's Rounds magazine, October 2018
- October 2, 2018Flu Vaccine Community Events Scheduled for Kaiserslautern Military Community
- October 1, 20181st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division October Newsletter
- September 27, 2018Sixteen Soldiers from Fort Knox, Campbell become U.S. citizens at local ceremony
- September 21, 2018Thousands of troops to train on Fort McCoy in October
- September 21, 2018CHAPLAIN'S CORNER: Preparing for Mile 16 in life's marathon
- September 14, 2018Fort Drum officials present virtual town hall on lead hazards