ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY
By MAJ Jimmie CummingsOctober 16, 2009
ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY October 16, 2009Army Officials to Discuss Response to GAO Report on Body ArmorArmy officials will respond to the release of the General Accountability Office Report on Body Armor Testing by the Army Test and Evaluation Command Friday, October 16, 2009 at 3:00 p.m. in the Pentagon (Room 1E462).Army leaders participating in the media roundtable will include Brig. Gen. Peter N. Fuller, Program Executive Officer Soldier, and Dr. James Streilein, Technical Director, US Army Test and Evaluation Command.For more information (or for media without Pentagon building passes wishing to attend), please call Maj. Jimmie Cummings, Army Public Affairs, 703-697-7591.
- September 24, 2020Cooking up competition
- September 24, 2020Army seeks funding to modernize ammo manufacturing capabilities
- September 24, 2020Will off-gassing allow chem clothing reuse?
- September 23, 2020From Princeville to the Pentagon; SGM reflects on prosperous career
- September 22, 2020Picatinny small business office now accepting video capability statements
- September 21, 2020Presidio of Monterey firefighters battle River, Carmel Fires
- September 18, 2020Fort Rucker team keeps people, assets safe during Hurricane Sally
- September 18, 2020‘We’re a reflection of society, and society is diverse’
- September 16, 2020Command Team Certification sets First Army leaders up for success
- September 11, 2020Army leaders share stories of the 9/11 attack at the Pentagon
- September 11, 2020Campaign of learning: U.S. Army, AFC introduce Project Convergence
- September 11, 2020U.S. Army STAND-TO! | Medal of Honor for Sgt. Maj. Thomas P. Payne