ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY
By MAJ Jimmie CummingsOctober 16, 2009
ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY October 16, 2009
Army Officials to Discuss Response to GAO Report on Body Armor
Army officials will respond to the release of the General Accountability Office Report on Body Armor Testing by the Army Test and Evaluation Command Friday, October 16, 2009 at 3:00 p.m. in the Pentagon (Room 1E462).
Army leaders participating in the media roundtable will include Brig. Gen. Peter N. Fuller, Program Executive Officer Soldier, and Dr. James Streilein, Technical Director, US Army Test and Evaluation Command.
For more information (or for media without Pentagon building passes wishing to attend), please call Maj. Jimmie Cummings, Army Public Affairs, 703-697-7591.
- December 12, 2019SDDC commander and USACE inspect key MOTCO project
- December 11, 2019How a brigade in Korea built its team using the Army Talent Alignment Process
- December 10, 2019NY Guard Soldier passes tough Brazilian jungle warfare course
- December 10, 2019Texas Guard's 6th CERFP showcases disaster response
- December 9, 2019Third IVAS evaluation slated for July
- December 9, 2019Bastogne commemorates Battle of the Bulge's 75th anniversary
- December 6, 2019Physician lifts way to national ranking
- December 3, 2019Increased Responsibilities encourage Human Resource Command Soldiers to get involved in IPPS-A
- December 3, 2019Depot bids farewell to Sergeant Major Eric Cherry
- December 3, 2019WebTrac provides variety of features for Family and MWR patrons
- November 26, 2019Temperatures are cooling down, JBLM's snow removal team heats up
- November 26, 2019ATEC leadership plans 'extremely vital' ongoing Army modernization at White Sands Missile Range
- November 26, 2019Training goes up in flame: Firefighters perform realistic training at former Benning residences
- November 25, 2019One unit sees 16 selected for new Bn. Commander Assessment Program
- November 22, 2019NY, NJ National Guard troops train for disaster response