ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY
By MAJ Jimmie CummingsOctober 16, 2009
ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY October 16, 2009
Army Officials to Discuss Response to GAO Report on Body Armor
Army officials will respond to the release of the General Accountability Office Report on Body Armor Testing by the Army Test and Evaluation Command Friday, October 16, 2009 at 3:00 p.m. in the Pentagon (Room 1E462).
Army leaders participating in the media roundtable will include Brig. Gen. Peter N. Fuller, Program Executive Officer Soldier, and Dr. James Streilein, Technical Director, US Army Test and Evaluation Command.
For more information (or for media without Pentagon building passes wishing to attend), please call Maj. Jimmie Cummings, Army Public Affairs, 703-697-7591.
- October 15, 2019Combat Medic selected to represent the Medical Center of Excellence, AUSA 2019
- October 15, 2019TRADOC's newest Center of Excellence sends its newest directorate to represent at AUSA 2019
- October 10, 2019Army doctrine box set to be introduced at AUSA
- October 9, 2019BACH hosts annual remembrance ceremony for pregnancy, infant loss
- October 9, 2019Army public health experts team up for multiple presentations at 2019 annual AUSA meeting
- October 7, 2019U.S. Army athletes named to Team U.S. for the Invictus Games 2020 at The Hague, Netherlands
- October 4, 2019Idaho National Guard conducts exchange in Cambodia
- October 2, 2019Army lays keel on new watercraft designed to support Army Multi-Domain Operations concept
- October 2, 2019AMSC launches fully-online version of Civilian Intermediate Course
- October 1, 2019Army North to take the stage, highlight mission at 2019 AUSA meeting
- October 1, 2019National Guard mechanics host Ecuadorians in State Partnership Program
- September 18, 2019Change of Leadership at Army G-4
- September 16, 2019Media advisory: Correction on the arrangements to attend Maj. Mathew Golsteyn court-martial
- September 12, 20193CR Killer Troop strengthens bodies and minds through physical training