ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY
By MAJ Jimmie CummingsOctober 16, 2009
ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY October 16, 2009
Army Officials to Discuss Response to GAO Report on Body Armor
Army officials will respond to the release of the General Accountability Office Report on Body Armor Testing by the Army Test and Evaluation Command Friday, October 16, 2009 at 3:00 p.m. in the Pentagon (Room 1E462).
Army leaders participating in the media roundtable will include Brig. Gen. Peter N. Fuller, Program Executive Officer Soldier, and Dr. James Streilein, Technical Director, US Army Test and Evaluation Command.
For more information (or for media without Pentagon building passes wishing to attend), please call Maj. Jimmie Cummings, Army Public Affairs, 703-697-7591.
- June 19, 2019Army tests prototypes, explores technologies for air, missile defense
- June 19, 2019Maroon Response 19 tests LRMC's emergency medical capabilities
- June 17, 2019German Armed Forces Proficiency Badge Tests Physical and Mental Strength
- June 17, 2019Contracting official leaves a legacy in Afghanistan
- June 13, 2019Why I Joined: Daniel Cole
- June 11, 2019Soldiers with 9th Mission Support Command share their Father's Day love
- June 10, 2019South Carolina National Guard tests Soldiers during night fire drill
- June 3, 2019Army testing synthetic training environment platforms
- May 31, 2019Joint hypersonic weapon tests to start next year
- May 24, 2019Clash of the Titans: Competition crowns strongest of them all
- May 23, 2019Photo Essay: Arrival of Vice President Mike Pence for official visit to Fort McCoy
- May 23, 2019Installation, first responders test emergency response