ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY
By MAJ Jimmie CummingsOctober 16, 2009
ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY October 16, 2009
Army Officials to Discuss Response to GAO Report on Body Armor
Army officials will respond to the release of the General Accountability Office Report on Body Armor Testing by the Army Test and Evaluation Command Friday, October 16, 2009 at 3:00 p.m. in the Pentagon (Room 1E462).
Army leaders participating in the media roundtable will include Brig. Gen. Peter N. Fuller, Program Executive Officer Soldier, and Dr. James Streilein, Technical Director, US Army Test and Evaluation Command.
For more information (or for media without Pentagon building passes wishing to attend), please call Maj. Jimmie Cummings, Army Public Affairs, 703-697-7591.
- April 10, 2019USASOC to participate in Festival D'Avion Airshow
- April 8, 2019Fourth edition of Health of the Force released
- April 4, 201991st MP Soldiers at Fort Drum demonstrate warrior ethos during boxing academy
- April 1, 2019ATEC hosts its first NCO induction ceremony
- April 1, 2019Cyber Anvil, persistent cyber training environment event, provides joint force training, evaluation
- March 28, 2019'Ideal Soldier' honored in Hall of Heroes ceremony
- March 27, 2019Amid Army housing crisis, SIAD tenants report no issues
- March 27, 2019ATEC kicks off Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month
- March 21, 2019SGM Wardell Jefferson Biography
- March 19, 2019LMP Workload Planning and Reporting (WPR)
- March 19, 2019New Academic Evaluation Report aims to better identify top performers
- March 6, 2019Washington Guard Aviators receive training and evaluation in preparation for fire season