The May 2021 edition of The Corps Environment is now available!
Read the latest issue: https://media-cdn.dvidshub.net/pubs/pdf_57997.pdf
This edition highlights protecting and preserving the environment, in support of Environmental Operating Principle #4. Content includes commentary from Col. Alicia Masson, Commander of U.S. Army Environmental Command, and highlights initiatives across the Army environmental community.
- U.S. Army announces excellence in environmental programs.
- U.S. Army Environmental Command highlights how they are streamlining their environmental analysis process.
- USACE St. Paul District shares how Mississippi River mussel cleaning provides ecological and operational benefits.
- ERDC discusses how they are evaluating engineering benefits of Florida mangrove forests.
- USACE St. Louis District explains how partnership helped solve the complexities of a long-standing Superfund site.
Read these articles and more in the May 2021 edition of The Corps Environment.